When and how to wean a baby from the bottle?

Duke

Re: When and how to wean a baby from the bottle?

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:56 pm

I know that sometimes the sucking reflex may persist longer in the child behaviour, then it should. then kids usually start to suck their thumb.
All you need to do to get rid of that is to reprimand him - I do not see any other way getting rid of that reflex. Speaking about the pacifiers and the bottles - I would rather prefer not to give those to the kid at all. Those are completely useless for the kids development, perhaps they are even doing a bad job for it, by allowing this habit to linger on. So it's better not to use them at all.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Have a good evening friendly people. There are worthy themes for discussion to my mind. You may find many interesting facts as for careful upbringing of your baby. For example I have found out that the period of separation with a bottle should not coincide with any significant changes in the life and stress. Encourage the child to eat from their utensils and drinking from a cup. For this purpose, firstly, all these objects must appear in the building and be always in sight. Choosing the first baby dishes, do not overdo it.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 am

Children begin to understand that relations between people are built on the basis of norms and these norms should be mastered and used so that other people do not hurt you. The child starts to appropriate the morality of the society in which he lives, first of all, the morality of the family and class. One can not convey in words the harm that the mother inflicts on the child, who is ashamed before the eyes of his entire class for having missed the lesson. Nobody knows what fear of control stopped him at the door of the school. He was afraid of being a bad student, being an incorrect student, he was honestly afraid, he honestly built his relationships with adults, but it did not work out.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:14 am

Why there are conflicts that can last even for years. Although in the norm are often inherent only to the newlyweds and all the issues of the distribution of roles are resolved during the "grinding of the characters." So, quarrels between spouses arise when the roles described above are not clearly distributed, verbally not stipulated between each other. Or the same role is equally claimed by both spouses, both of whom want to bear greater responsibility for it, to have more weight in making a decision concerning a particular sphere of family life.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:27 pm

What is the point of starting a family if you do not want to take into account the interests of the person with whom you are going to live, if you do not have the desire to understand it, to delve into the history of his life, the value system, the worldview? You will impose your views on life, are you going to change the person with whom you link your destiny, regardless of his own point of view on this matter? Nothing good will come of it, at least until you show respect for the fundamental way in which a person lived, until he met you.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:18 am

Such an aphorism indicates ignorance is not the kind of activity that should be dealt with, but the ignorance of one's own desires, which the person has not really defined. You can not know much, we all do not know something, and obviously we will never know. But what prevents you from finding out what prevents you from taking a step toward your own desire, if you have decided on it, only laziness, what else can there be? A lot of people complain about their fate, they consider their life unhappy, and they are waiting for that someday everything will change for the better, that by order of external forces something will happen that will be good for them, the truth is that it should be for a miracle , no one really can not say, everyone only talks with common phrases, pointing to the perpetrators on the sides.
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:34 pm

The doctors say when a baby can sit confidently , can hold a cup and a spoon it's a time to wean him from a bottle. But it still a stresfull situation for a baby, so you don't have to do it rapidly or when it's connected with teething.I tried to give a cup instead of a bottle and this method helped me to deal with a bottle :)
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:53 pm

This choice appears then - when you observe your state and reflect on it, that is, when you do self-observation and introspection, and not just live one situation after another. This can and should be learned in order to be able to cope with their emotions and control their behavior.Emotions, friends, is an impulsive reaction that reflects a person's attitude to the significance of events and phenomena perceived by him. Your emotions are a mirror of your beliefs and beliefs. And beliefs and beliefs can always be changed in order to respond to certain situations - in a way that is convenient for you.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:57 pm

But I believe that the weakness of people who use only this way to achieve something and come to something without thinking about the consequences, does not deserve respect. I do not intend to condemn anyone, it's only my position in life, and I understand that everyone lives to the best of his abilities, one lies, another inculcates, the third one is not absolutely sincere, but, in any case, does not lie arrogantly, and whoever always and everywhere says the truth, let it be its own, but the truth. The last one, too, is wrong. Without deception in this life, nowhere, but it should not be total, it is obvious, otherwise our life will become simply unbearable.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm

The truth in this matter - in the matter of sex, it is better not to deviate from their own values ​​of life. Say, to be faithful to your beloved woman and your family, no less important - than to collect women, and from my point of view - much more important. But every man has his own values, his vision of life, so I will not cultivate my point of view.
In addition, sex, or rather, orgasm, like all other types of pleasure, is in some ways a drug, so it causes a certain dependence.

Return to “Fathers’ section”