Are you ready to adopt brother and sister together?

Davis

Re: Are you ready to adopt brother and sister together?

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:41 am

The ability to say "no" needs to be taught from childhood. You can resort to the help of unpretentious games. Mom offers the child certain things and objects, offers to perform certain actions, and the child answers "yes" or "no", depending on how he relates to these subjects and actions. Among the proposed should be named and cigarettes, and wine, and drugs - yes, yes! a child must know his enemies "in person", he must understand where the danger comes from; he should be prepared for the fact that one day a certain tempter with an insinuating voice will offer him to try one or another "dope".
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:32 pm

Fortunately there are psychotherapists who help to uncover all subconscious attitudes and analyze them properly in order to understand these or other manifestations of a person. So personalization has its own advantages, let's say if it is a positive attitude, when a person may be inadequate to himself, maybe he too exaggerates or understates everything too much, which is characteristic of personalization, but does it meet his interests, and if yes, to what extent? To be the center of the universe for yourself is good, it's fairly confident behavior, unlike when a person thinks that he is a round loser and the whole world is against him.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:15 pm

That is why people often vote for such politicians, this is an example, they say a lot, they speak beautifully, but do absolutely nothing, or they do, but quite different, different from what they said.
We must understand that knowledge, a beautiful clever speech and even a clever face, with which, as is known, most of all nonsense in this world is done, it is not a sign of the mind. We must be practical, effective and conscious in our actions, our thinking must be critical, pragmatic, flexible.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Moreover, there are women who are simply obsessed with sex, they can squeeze all the juices from a man, satisfying their need for sex. So women also want sex. Well, thirdly, why would it - sex, not love, because it's such a pleasure that you can get without negative consequences for yourself, if you deal with your loved one? Good sex is good for your health. But let's all the same discuss this issue in more detail and find out why men like to have sex.
So what does sex attract men, what is so attractive about it?
AlbertSturl

Are you ready to adopt brother and sister together

Postby AlbertSturl » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Thank you Swamper. Will you send me a private message when they are ready? I am very excited.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:27 am

But if your resolve will have a strong connection - with pleasure, with victory, with reward, with success, then how? Then, friends, you will become a decisive man. You will want to become and be a determined person, because your arguments for decisiveness outweigh the arguments against it.
So, through pain and pleasure, our beliefs about good and evil, about good and bad, about right and wrong are formed.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Hey! R u man or pussy? Of course is fucking difficult to look after 2+ children! For God's sake, it's way too hard to look after one! By the way, do you consider yourself strong enough to handle, to cope with everything? According to your weeky mood, I bet you don't have the guts to be a father. What would it be , if you had surrogacy contract and found out that it would be twins? Just imagine. You would say : " Ooooh, I think I'm not ready , it's difficult" and other stupid bullshit? I definitely love this forum, love this way of communicating, but I see a bunch of whipping boys more and more
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Considering the fact that the world at us is continuous mathematics, that everything in it gives in to calculations, and everything is arranged according to certain algorithms, it becomes clear why the brain is so important, because no other human organ has the ability to make calculations. Even the same intuition is nothing more than an unconscious process of calculating the brain, not controlled by us, and so weak. But for the operation of any computer, including as complex as the human brain, we need data that we load into our brain, then it processes, spending our capacities on it and our time.

Return to “Adoption”