Children's selfishness

Romario

Re: Children's selfishness

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:06 am

I am sure that everything depends on us and on our upbringing methods. Tender treatment and explaining what is good and what is bad may help in future. Play with your child some competative gmve, do not give up, don't let the childto win, that's can be an example that in life you can be both winner and loser and there's nothing to shame. If you are eager to forgive your baby for everything and never find some punishment for bad behavior, so you will have troubles with selfishness of your baby
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:14 am

Good morning my amiable people. I would be able to say that children can not he selfish, they are always nice and so on. But not.. Selfishness is just our fail as parents. Sometimes they don't pay attention how they influence with it on children developing this character Kind. You are right that selfish traits begin to be shown in the child when the parents satisfy all his whims and caprices, seeking to create a happy childhood for him. They load him with presents, toys, give the most delicious. We should do it but not every day
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:21 am

The parents' too high demands are a frequent reason for the learning difficulties of children. All parents want their child to study well. They think that if there are bad marks in the rating book, then in life he will not achieve anything. Often, consciously or unconsciously, parents perceive the failures of their child as their own failures. Children feel better if they are encouraged, praised for good results and consoled in case of failures. However, too high demands or relentless care are not appropriate methods of raising children of school age. Every child must find his own way, and not correct mistakes of his parents, once admitted by them in school.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:32 am

What can provoke the conflict on the part of the son-in-law is disrespect to the mother of his wife, the search for flaws in herself or her mother, the desire to remake her beloved or mother-in-law.
It can also express a desire to protect the wife from the excessive influence of the mother, or the feeling of the third superfluous, when all important decisions of family life are taken without the participation of her husband.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:10 pm

This pleasure, this is real happiness, proved repeatedly by multiple examples from people's lives, and from the life of each of you too, this is what each of us deserves. But this is a matter of your choice, not mine, not someone else, throw out all the authorities and points of view from your mind, you decide what your life will be, whether it's the life of a family man or a man without a family, there's no other definition can. Your choice has no assessment, it's yours completely and that means that it's true, true in the form of thinking that you now dominate in your head.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:04 am

This is how to turn off the feeling of pain, after which we simply will not receive signals about it, and therefore we will not monitor the state of our body, which can get huge damage. Analgesia, the so-called disease in which a person does not feel pain, that is, an inferior biological organism devoid of a very important natural signaling device, so let's call it. But when a person does not feel afraid, I propose that I call it idiocy without using any scientific terminology, and this is a very dangerous disease in my opinion.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:14 pm

So, if you simplify all of my reasoning, it turns out that behind such a noble and high feeling as a sense of duty, there is a primitive violence that is applied to the person who does not want to give up his debts. But, you can not ask with all, right, but only with those who are weak, because a weak person can not give change. In other words, debts are always levied and will be levied primarily on weak people. That is, from those who can be punished with impunity. Here's to you a noble, high sense of duty, which a person ostensibly should experience voluntarily.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:49 pm

And yet, despite this, honesty is also not uncommon, is not it, let's say I do not use any kind of psychological tricks to manipulate my readers, otherwise you would read in my articles not something unusual and unusual for you, but what you want to read.
If all people were weak, or their moral principles would not be considered a lie, from a negative point of view, I'm afraid friends, our life with you, would turn into a nightmare.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 am

In itself, the desire for a new and better is a right endeavor, but the form of this desire may be different. If, for example, having a good, working car, a man without a visible need changes it to a new one, striving for pleasure as a child, then why can not he do the same with his woman, changing it for the sake of the same pleasure? You see, lovely women, the maturity of the mind is determined, among other things, by the ability of a person to control one's desires.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:10 am

This is not one leader will not tell you, because in the communication to the people of such information there is no sense, it is like admitting that the system, without exception, is the enemy of the individual. Yes, and do not need to do this, because the level of understanding of the world in people is far from the truth, the truth for them is disgusting, people just need a sweet lie, which they actually get. However, without understanding the essence of what is happening in your life, without understanding its very foundations, it is impossible to live a decent life, which is natural.

Return to “Fathers’ section”