dream country

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daniel89

Re: dream country

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Almost one year ago I visited one perfect place which has become a dream for me. It was Island. No more country can be better than this one. It is important to mention that maybe in future I will move to this country because I was highly impressed with all its beauty and friendly people. But especially with its climate and attitude to health and different habits. I think that Island is a worthy place for living and maybe people do not understand that living in this country will change their lives just for better. I choose this place. For sure
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:43 am

Not all people have enough imagination to understand the elementary things that happen at the global level and in some way affect the life of each person, which means that not everyone can control their own lives. And what is there to say, it's not at all interesting for many, and therefore to explain how much the majority is unlikely to succeed, people are always dissatisfied with something, and it's never possible to please everyone. Therefore, lying is what holds the whole global parasitic system, and politicians, a priori, are professional liars.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:19 pm

It is also worth mentioning that there are so many lies in our lives, there is so much inaccurate information that it's pointless to talk about it, about lying, as something bad. Sometimes it is more difficult to recognize the truth, rather than lie, because in our time there are many lies and little truth. This becomes clear with a thorough analysis of almost any information intended for a wide audience. It is believed that lies must be hidden among the truth, so that it is perceived by people, that is, you need to make a kind of sandwich, where the thick upper layer is true, the lower thin layer is also true, and in the middle a thin piece of lies is hidden.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:35 pm

A carefree, full-bodied, fun-filled life relaxes. You trust everyone because you are just too lazy to not trust someone, because otherwise you will have to think how to be safe from deception, how not to make the mistake when making important decisions, and so on. And it makes you tense. It's easier to believe, it is easier to agree, it is easier to accept someone else's opinion. But it's easier, it does not mean it's right. Let mutual trust and make life easier, but without critical thinking, which develops well as time in more severe conditions, it will not become safer.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:13 am

There are self-contained hillside cabins in the complex, which provide luxury comfort, contemporary design and breathtaking landscapes. Each of them is fully self-contained, guarantees entire privacy and features enough spaces to place a couple or a group of friends. During the stay you can use a fully equipped kitchen, relax in the lounge area. i think that this place will stay for the long time into the mind and i think that there you will be happy with the all new nad positive emotions and feelings this place will bring to the all of oyu into the life. i think that you will be happy with the stay and rest having.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Only here the mental state in you is thus in such a state that you have not the slightest chance to change your material condition, the biggest mistake of most of those who have little money is their idea of ​​money as something that gets heavy work.I deal with people mostly with this understanding, there are certainly a lot of other situations and stereotypes of people sitting in the head who do not have money, but this is the main one. Money is not given with difficulty, and in order to earn them you do not have to work, in any case physically, you have to work your head and at the same time in a certain direction.

Return to “Chit Chat”