if the love is not mutual

Max76

Re: if the love is not mutual

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:05 pm

I would like to say a very sad story.. Somewhere in teenagers years I had one love. It was exactly my first and my true love. Exactly there I recognized all these feelings and I understood what is true love. But unfortunately my first true love was not mutual. Probably that guy just wanted to be like friends with me and nothing more. Of course I was depressed because I expected for something better than simple friendship or just communication . I didn't know what to do with my love, I just forgot him
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:32 am

I know what does it mean not to wear the pink glasses. If there is a mistake, on your side or on the side of your partner, you must notice it and analyse.
By the "search for the guilt" I mean the paranoid habit to make an "autopsy" of the relations, if they are dead or even still alive. that only leads to more mistakes, in my opinion. Especially when you are trying to do that even before something bad really happened on the relations. And many people really act that way. Then, when they look back to their past - they understand, what fools they've been.
Romario

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Hello and have a good evening fellows. My respect for all of you today))))You know guys my first love was too many years ago and truly say i would like to forget this person and those feelings that connected me and my ex boyfriend.. I would like to say that exactly while my dating with him i understood what means not mutual love and how the person can spoil everything in your life...Hopefully nowadays i understand what means true feelings and how to have mutual love!!!If your love is not mutual, do not waste time on it...
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:20 pm

To tell the truth i think that unmutual love is the worse thing that exists in our lives. when you love the person and want to make everything for him but he does not have any feelings for you.
of course the person who does not love you is not guilty for it, he just does not have any feelings to you and it is normal. you can not make him love you and even do not try to do it. just try to respect it and do not spoil his life with your love. try to understand that you have to forget the person if he does not love you.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 am

If your love is not mutual so I am greatly sorry about it. I understand how it is difficult to live with such a feeling
I also would like to want to mention that true love is like a miracle especially if it is mutual love. I know that many people are ready to pay a great price for be happy and loved. I can not find anything better than feel how you are inspired with true feelings. It should be the best feeling in the world. Not all people have love in their lives . And the end of their lives is so upsetting and disappointed...
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:39 am

I am going to tell you about one person from my life. He had really painful experience in his life. Everything turned out to be terrible for him. He was betrayed by some person, and they even were going to marry and could you imagine, this person left him. Of course he tried to change something for the better but it happened so that he married other person. It was like world breakdown for him. This healing period after such disappointment was really difficult and painful. He even thought about suicide.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:55 am

A group of scientists from the University of New York strongly recommends that parents who want to grow an intelligent child should feed it well. In particular, products in which there are many long chain unsaturated fatty acids, that is, all known omega-3. And if it's even easier, then the children need a fish! Sea, oily.
And one more important fact: children who receive breast milk for a long time invariably demonstrate higher mental abilities, other things being equal, with other children.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Women are of a completely different nature than you are. For them, physical intimacy means much more than gymnastic exercises followed by relaxation. In most cases, they use soul strings. Be wary of vibrations of these strings in case of detection of your unscrupulous behavior.
If you tell a woman "I love you" to just feel the full emotional impact on her part, you play a dishonest game, because for her these words are equivalent to a sentence to forever bind your destinies.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:06 am

If your love is no mutual you suffer from it I understand it so much. True love is when you can not stop thinking about the other person, when you will compromise to make that person happy, when you'll do anything for him . I wish you to have your sincere love and curious feelings in your life. My first and sincere mutual love is love with my husband. Everything that was before him it was not serious and so painful you know.. Hopefully nowadays I understand who is my husband for me and how he is important for me.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:07 pm

If a family is an alcoholic, that his priority if the family workaholic, all day sticking out at work, or vice versa, and a slacker gulena or ideological fanatic that, except for their family in the first place in your life?
No matter what they say about this, if you are going to create a family, you should pay attention to yourself as well as the person with whom you are going to create it.

Return to “Gay dating”