Stuttering

Natan

Re: Stuttering

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:03 pm

It is clear that you do not want to do this with positive emotions, to which we all aspire, but if you do not want to be led by your nose, causing you a storm of positive emotions - rejoice and have fun in moderation. We live in a world in which any manifestation of weakness can be costly to us, so you need to control yourself, you need to keep your mind in any, even the most innocuous and relaxing situation.
Problem solving. If you have problems in life, they will inevitably exert your influence on your emotional state.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm

A working man is a machine, and a parasite is a fuel for this machine, so long as we have not learned to live without problems and violence, without difficulties, without enemies, without coercion. Social parasitism as an opportunity to live an easy life is given to everyone, but an easy life relaxes, while hard tempers. Otherwise, people who had and have great power and sitting by the neck of the people serving them on their neck would not relax so much as to allow someone to take this power away from them.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:03 am

However, in life, there are more often such men who can change their woman, if they have a reason or cause for betrayal. Below I will talk about the main reasons for which men change, and you, dear women, always think about how your behavior can contribute to male change. You first need to exclude your own mistakes, because of which a man can change you, and only then look for opportunities to influence him, if at all possible. Keep in mind that there are such men that you will never change - they have changed, change and will change all women with whom they begin to live.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:13 am

The last one, too, is wrong. Without deception in this life, nowhere, but it should not be total, it is obvious, otherwise our life will become simply unbearable. I can clearly see in the total deception the weakness and meanness of the person using it, because it is necessary to deceive only when there is nothing else left, and not when you want. After all, the deceiver clearly shows to everyone that otherwise he can not and probably does not want to interact with people, which already says that he looks at life rather narrowly.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:04 pm

People with a pathology of thinking are like I said weak people, and their weakness is not due to their psychic personality, but to the way of thinking, the way they perceive the world around them, the morality and the notion of the correctness that they have been imposed. A person will not live in a world of illusions, if the real world does not seem to him hostile, such, from which one must hide in himself, which does not give, but takes. This is what I consider to be the determining psychic setting for man, and the way to treat the patient, which in my case worked always, although there were not so many of them.

Return to “Fathers’ section”