Necessity of happiness

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daniel89

Re: Necessity of happiness

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:23 am

Here am I. And where are you guys??? Talking about happiness it us important to say many things and mention first of all family you live with. Just a clear happiness for me is my family. I find it pretty available and so sacred for me. I feel happy when I do my perfect work and when I spend time together with my beloved one. Especially for me nothing can be better than it. But the other fact that just also children bring much happiness in our life and it is more than important thing for me. At all its necessity is pretty important.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:41 am

Many reacted to this information extremely negatively, and one of the students told me that she did not see anything wrong with working for other people, and that the sky would fall to the ground rather than convince her that she did not need education. Well what it's like to work for other people, she will certainly find out when she starts doing it, but as for persuasion I pointed out to her that someone convinced her that education is necessary and that this is the only way to live a decent life.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:08 pm

But let us return to the point of view of each of us, which is supposedly individual. It is extremely important for each of us that his point of view be heard and respected, even if it is not our own. More precisely, it is ours, but here is formed from another's information product, and therefore not the fact that it can be erroneous. But as a creation of our own thinking, for us it is important, and therefore all that is needed to win the support and respect of another person is just to respect his point of view.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:30 am

After all, what other people know about our love, they also live in another world, they do not know what's in our heart, what's in our heart.
So after all, we argue, when someone indicates to us the madness of our love, right? So I think that you will not be able to cool the heart of a lover with this technique, and in some cases you can even set it against yourself, because he will see you as someone who opposes his desire to be happy.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:09 pm

What do you think, society will not accept you with your desires, do you think it will reject you? It will accept everything if you are firm in your desires. Do not be afraid to be strong and free, because society consists of the same individuals as you, who also want to be free and strong, and no one needs anything. Set an example for people, show firmness in your decision to give up all the debts imposed on you, and most will definitely support you. We and without any sense of duty can be normal, responsible and decent people, useful to each other.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:16 am

What can this power be? It can be the power of the intellect, which is expressed in many forms, including in the form of lies. A person can lie and this lie will be evil, but at the same time it will save him from even more evil in the form of the same violence. Sometimes people have to respond asymmetrically to the threats they are exposed to and lies help them in this. It is impossible to demand from people that they always and before all were responsible for their words and were crystal-clear, for this will increase inequality between people.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Thanks to mutual trust, people can concentrate on their affairs without being distracted by unnecessary problems associated with distrust, to make them even better. After all, if you are sure that you will not be deceived in a shop, in a hospital, at work, at home, then you do not need to worry about it. You can work, create, create, benefit the society in which you live. Confidence has a positive effect on the productivity of many people. So the benefit from it as a whole is quite obvious.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:25 pm

And in general, we pay too much attention to money, literally worshiping them, while they are just a measure of our abilities.
Flexibility of thinking, that's what a person needs, in order to always live well and have a lot of money. And when you realize that you have such flexibility, when your financial condition does not cause you fear for tomorrow, you begin to understand that you are worth something.

Return to “Chit Chat”