Where do you keep your money?)

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Joel

Re: Where do you keep your money?)

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 3:10 pm

The results of scientific research also show that the risk of addiction in adolescents is reduced if the family has firm rules on the use of alcoholic beverages and other psychoactive substances, and parents make it clear that they do not approve of interest in their use.Reducing the risk of dependence can establish clear rules of behavior in other areas of the child's life (they are easier to establish even before adolescence): what kind of work on the house he must perform, the mode of his sleep, watching TV, working at the computer, etc. Family rules contribute to the formation of a sense of stability and predictability, and at the same time allow the child to learn to better manage his behavior.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:19 am

Without risk, there will not really be big wins in your life. So take risks, deliberately, of course, but take risks.
So success is inextricably linked with our courage. After all, to risk - you need to be brave. How to become brave, I will tell in detail in other articles. In the meantime, just remember this idea, so that next time when doubts about something again you will overcome - you could decide on a justified and necessary for the success of risk. And then you will achieve it.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Another method of manipulation, which women use, mainly against men, is a sense of duty, commitment, and rules. A simple example of the application of this technique is the words of a woman: "You must!"
In fact, not only women use this method - we are taught from the childhood by the children that we owe something to someone. A person owes parents, the state, society, the place in which he works, the wife or husband, God and so on.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:24 am

You have no objective reasons not to love yourself, I am ready to prove this to any of you, if necessary. If you do not like yourself, I can say with certainty that someone else is to blame for this, not you yourself. Apparently, someone once spoke very negatively about you, someone convinced you that you have nothing to love yourself for, or you need not, and you believed this person, as a result of which you really ceased to love yourself. Perhaps it was your favorite or beloved, whom you can not now forget. Then, perhaps, you should forget him or her for this reason, because your loved one forced you not to love yourself?
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:05 pm

The most interesting thing, but from my point of view, the worst thing that is in the sense of duty is the greatness, nobility, sincerity, spirituality, free will and responsibility attributed to him by many people. It is with these high qualities of a person that the sense of duty in most people is associated. That is, a person who feels a sense of duty, which, it turns out, has an inner beginning - shows will and makes thanks to her noble, great and sincere acts for which he voluntarily bears responsibility. How beautiful and how much it sounds, you will agree.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 am

You can agree with this, but you can disagree, but you should not ignore such remarks. You can consider yourself a normal person - a normal woman, which is good, but if other people think differently and their opinion is important to you, because you want to have a relationship with them - listen to their words and take the necessary measures to resolve your internal problems . Fortunately, there are opportunities for this today, and to remain with one's mental ill health one-on-one, for the rest of your life, you absolutely do not need anything. Ask for help - and you will be helped.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:52 pm

In the event of a burglary, under the mattress is one of the first places burglars look for cash. Two years ago I kept my money in the vase on the highest shelf in my room. But then when my mother took the vase to stand flowers, she saw them and said that it's not the best place where I can keep money.

Return to “Chit Chat”