History

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Joel

Re: History

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:24 am

Sometimes refusing to forgive a person, we refuse from further relations with him. But for some reason you communicated before this unpleasant incident happened. If, after weighing all the pros and cons, you will understand that your abuser is not perfect, but he is dear to you, and you are connected by wonderful life moments, then throw out bad thoughts and forgive him everything. However, it may also happen that the offense will become a kind of last drop in the cup of your patience, and you will no longer want to see this person.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:30 am

Oh my God. You are more than right I am still interested in time of 17-18 century and if I have some choice I would choose exactly this time to live. In this time everything looked perfectly. But of course any society has some troubles and problems. Actually there are many fantastic facts that connected with this time and I would be existed of living in this period of time. And if I am in this period I would certainly choose it for living at least one day and not more. I think that we should appreciate all these times because they had great influences on our history.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Without such an approach to life, a person becomes a mechanical being, a biological robot and, of course, such a person, easy-to-manage and predictable, is needed not only by powerful people, but also by many of us, because the life of some at the expense of others is not a defect, but an axiom. A friend of mine, a colleague with whom we studied psychology together, now works as a psychologist in London, earning very good money.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:56 am

Since among my goals that I set myself creating this site, I have a goal to make you stronger, and if you read my articles and mailing regularly, it will be so, then summing up the said, I want to give you a farewell to yours further life.
If you are not one of those who beautifully and skillfully lie, then be sure to arm yourself with this art, give up completely useless and even harmful beliefs that it is not right to deceive it, it is not, often deception helps.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:57 am

There is another, rarely discussed, but very serious reason, because of which some people do not just fall, but also want to be addicted to love. This is the over-saturation of their life or its grayness, because of which they want to experience new, unusual, vivid sensations. In this sense, love addiction is attractive in its own way, how attractive is any other addiction, which makes it possible to enjoy things that are harmful to the health and psyche of things. It allows a person to immerse himself in another world.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:45 am

Consider different variants of your actions in different situations, allow the probability of making all kinds of mistakes, in advance think over situations in which you will fail in something, to accept both mistakes and failures as part of your plan.
Do not try to create an ideal plan, in which everything will pass without a hitch, mistakes and failures must necessarily be taken into account and morally you should be ready for them.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:13 am

Therefore, there can not be full trust, by definition, to anyone, all who completely trust others, just fools who will at one point pay for their stupidity.
A normally thinking person who has respect for you will never ask you to be completely trusted, especially if you do not know him well. If this is the case, and you are asked to trust someone or just so to believe, then you are not respected, want to use, consider you complete idiots.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:10 am

Here we are with you today at a time when there is a lot of different knowledge. The Internet alone is worth something, in which you can find many interesting and useful things. But such an abundance of information and knowledge prevents a person from understanding what he really needs. I do not think that this is such a serious problem as, say, the problem of lack of knowledge, restricting access to information, censorship, lack of access to education and such things. But all the same, we must admit that the abundance of information requires us to take a serious approach to its selection.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:59 am

Usually people talk about feelings when they accidentally get acquainted with someone and the relationships develop with them. Say, you can not order your heart and if you fall in love with a person, you do not even think what kind of person he is, you just want to be with him. Well, I, of course, understand all this perfectly - feelings have feelings, if they are played out, then it is difficult to take them under control. But I also know reasonable approaches to building relationships, when the partner is chosen consciously, and only then do feelings arise to him.

Return to “Chit Chat”