Ping-pong

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

Re: Ping-pong

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 am

Hmm I like both of these games, but I played ping pong in the childhood but nowadays I play big tennis. I am a fan of this game and when me and my friends have some free time we immediately go to the tennis instructor and finding the field. As usual it happens once a week especially at the weekends. I like it and can say that it is my leisure activity as well. by the way I can state that tennis is a great way if you want to lose weight, because as usual I come back home exhausted and tired. And without extra kilos ahhah :lol: 8-)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:17 am

Hi visitors. You are so nice here today. You know dudes I would like to say that I am not a great fan of both these kinds of sport if there is sport. I see there are many many many visitors of ping pong activity and tennis games. Pretty interesting. But personally I find it very boring and especially ping pong.. How people can be participants of such a game? Oh my goodness it makes me really bored. sometimes in the childhood I played it but then i truly understood that it was worthless. Tennis, sometimes maybe but not its kinds..
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:08 pm

My greetings for each visitor here. I am glad to be happy too. I am not interested in different kinds of sport like tennis or ping pong what is similar, apart From football. I am a football player and I am ready to commit myself to this kind of sport. It makes me happier and I feel easy when I am on the football field. I want to say that I find tennis and ping pong really something boring. Especially ping pong. I don't understand those games. That's my sure opinion and I think that many of you will support me
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm

As I understand, ping pong is like tennis yeah??? If yes so it is not about me. I am not a tennis player and to be honest I am not interested in tennis or its kinds at all. But I really like football. I remember that even with my father I usually played in my childhood. It was really great time while I felt freedom and happiness. Nowadays I try to play such games with my son. I find everything like tennis is pretty boring.. Really I don't find it interesting, but football is like my cup of tea and all in all my son finds it interesting too.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 am

Have a good day today my guys!!! Of course it is necessary to discuss this theme. I am interested in table tennis from the very childhood and I am happy that my partner likes to play too. It is really easy and cool game moreover table tennis is a low-injury risk sport that keeps one fit and flexible, without putting severe stress on joints. Playing table tennis increases one's agility and flexibility, and most of all their reaction time. We like to gather together with my friends and organize some matches as for it.
Bart

Postby Bart » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:24 am

I also find this game a little bit boring. I think that guys in our years should move more often. There are really better activities than simple play tennis. No it is not for me I don't like it because I there is only one activity I really like - swimming. I think that you might understand that playing tennis you simple will produce the energy just in your hands. I do like it. I like when the whole body is working. I look at this game from the sight of sport activity. In other words, for me it is pretty boring.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:52 am

So listen to the wise teachers. In addition to new grievances (this time your spouse) it will not do anything. In addition, your spouse also once went to kindergarten and probably also knows such words and can repeat them in response. Do not refer to the opinions and actions of other people. You have your own family, and "each rat has its own rattles," or, as the English say, "its skeleton in the closet." And what your mother or his mother told you about his / her character, your beloved person has absolutely no need to know. For women.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:10 am

Of course, let's speak about this entertainment as well as kind of some usual activity. I have never played ping pong, but I played tennis, occasionally I find it the same. so I must admit that this game is pretty funny and makes you feel concentrated on many things. I am not sure that we can call this game as boring one because it is just like sport and while playing this game you develop yourself you develop your body and even you develop your brain. It seems to me that it should be really good activity for many people
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Only here I, I refer to such a concept as a person's attention, not only the work of his brain, but also the work of all his senses. They, collect in aggregate all the information from the outside world, thereby drawing a person a maximally clear picture of him. It is a picture of an image, something that is not yet, and perhaps never will be, but thanks to our imagination, we can imagine something that does not have a physical state or a finite physical form.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:54 am

Well, unless the nature of man will allow him so simply to hurt himself, the ability to deceive for that and was given to him so that he by means of this would survive, and not so that he would refuse it. The deception is based on lies, distorting the reality, thus, how it is most profitable for us, we essentially just take more than give, that's the whole definition of this phenomenon. Therefore, in fact, they introduced two such concepts as deceit and lie, while both these concepts commit violence over a person, over whom they deceive naturally.

Return to “Chit Chat”