Tennis

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

Re: Tennis

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:22 am

Recently I have answered this question and I can repeat that nowadays I play big tennis. I am a fan of this game and when me and my friends have some free time we immediately go to the tennis instructor and finding the field. As usual it happens once a week especially at the weekends. I like it and can say that it is my leisure activity as well. by the way I can state that tennis is a great way if you want to lose weight, because as usual I come back home exhausted and tired. And without extra kilos for sure . I am a fan of this game right you are))))
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:15 am

Hi guys. I would like to say that I am not a great fan of both these kinds of sport if there is sport. I see there are many many many visitors of ping pong activity and tennis games. Pretty interesting. But personally I find it very boring and especially ping pong.. How people can be participants of such a game? Oh my goodness it makes me really bored. sometimes in the childhood I played it but then i truly understood that it was worthless... Such games are not for me, for more concentrated people I suppose.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Have a good night boys. are you ready for the hard week? Apart from it let's discuss this theme. I am not interested in different kinds of sport like tennis or ping pong what is similar, apart From football. I am a football player and I am ready to commit myself to this kind of sport. It makes me happier and I feel easy when I am on the football field. I want to say that I find tennis and ping pong really something boring. Especially ping pong. I don't understand those games... There are more interesting kinds of sport.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 pm

My friendly greetings guys. So I am not a tennis player and to be honest I am not interested in tennis or its kinds at all. But I really like football. I remember that even with my father I usually played in my childhood. It was really great time while I felt freedom and happiness. Nowadays I try to play such games with my son. I find everything like tennis is pretty boring.. Really I don't find it interesting, but football is like my cup of tea and all in all my son finds it interesting too. I really like it and want to encourage you too.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:16 am

As I mentioned I like tennis and all games which connected with it. Or like this. I am interested in table tennis from the very childhood and I am happy that my partner likes to play too. It is really easy and cool game moreover table tennis is a low-injury risk sport that keeps one fit and flexible, without putting severe stress on joints. Playing table tennis increases one's agility and flexibility, and most of all their reaction time. Tennis can help everyone to relax and to be in a good shape in the same moment
Bart

Postby Bart » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:25 am

Have a super morning, not the Sam worried as I have. Coming back to the post about tennis I would like to repeat that I think that guys in our years should move more often. There are really better activities than simple play tennis. No it is not for me I don't like it because I there is only one activity I really like - swimming. I think that you might understand that playing tennis you simple will produce the energy just in your hands. I do like it. I like when the whole body is working. I look at this game from the sight of sport activity.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:56 am

Through each person, life communicates with us and gives us signals so that we understand something about ourselves.
Therefore, to take offense at people does not make much sense, it is better to unfold the situation with the benefit for oneself, to understand what the divine wisdom is. Indeed, forgiving, we activate a huge amount of love in our heart, which makes us healthier and happier.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:22 am

Here you are my dears. I have shared with you my opinion as for the following theme. I played tennis, occasionally I find it the same. so I must admit that this game is pretty funny and makes you feel concentrated on many things. I am not sure that we can call this game as boring one because it is just like sport and while playing this game you develop yourself you develop your body and even you develop your brain. It seems to me that it should be really good activity for many people. Share please your ideas
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Now, when I study such a person's state of consciousness, I draw conclusions, including that consciousness is also involved in the work of your attention.
For it is not for nothing that they say that the maximum concentration allows one to actually realize something, because it is so important through the whole body, to transfer information to the brain and then to bring it to full awareness.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:54 am

Only here lies are considered to be a blatant evil, and deception seems to be allowed, it's like some say a little limited information, sort of like an unspoken truth. In general, it is possible to mask deceit or lie as you like, the essence of this does not change, and in either case, reality is distorted, some illusory images are drawn, relying on which you can force people to act in your interests, they become like hostages of intangible interests. At the same time, by telling half-truths, you can hide any lie that is happening today, after all, part of the truth and part of the lie is the subjective point of view of each of us.

Return to “Chit Chat”