What color is your favorite?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: What color is your favorite?

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:24 am

To know wisdom through meditation, one must acquire knowledge and think about it. That is, you need to study this world. And we all seem to start doing this from an early age, when we learn something from our parents and other people around us, and also get knowledge in school and other educational institutions. But at the same time, only a few of us become wise. These are the people who, more than others, realized the importance of knowledge and developed thinking that helps them to use it, and dedicated their lives to an active knowledge of the world and themselves.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:57 pm

In childhood my favourite colow was red, as these color represent love, feelings, warm. But then the color was changed. Now I like violet, I don't know why. For example, my mother prefer yellow color which I hate, as it's symbolized sun and warm, and she also like blue colow, which represent sky.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:57 am

First of all, I want to tell you, dear readers, that everyday psychology is not so simple as it seems, and sometimes over the knowledge that it carries in itself and which it shares with us, it is necessary to think no less than the scientific knowledge to receive from them favor. The same folk proverbs and sayings need to be interpreted, they can not be used in all life situations more or less suitable for them to act competently and effectively. Scientific knowledge is also not universal, although science aspires to generalization, so they also need to be applied in life carefully, thoughtfully, gradually.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:45 am

I consider it obligatory to bring this to other people so that they have a complete picture of everything that is happening, and understanding that , who we really are. Thanks to this, I consider myself to be a strong person, because unlike those who hold people under their control, I do not hide information, replacing it with another, by a propagandist who shapes the personality in such a way that it meets the requirements of those in power. The sense of guilt is just one of these requirements that is presented to each of us so that we constantly feel right.

Return to “Chit Chat”