What is your favorite book?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Davis

Re: What is your favorite book?

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:55 am

At the same time, iodine deficiency causes mental fatigue in children, lack of interest and initiative. This is one of the reasons for poor school performance. Feed them with sea fish, seafood, sea cabbage and a lot of different vegetables.
In the diet of children must necessarily be present products and cereal products. But not a white roll, pies and cakes. Cereal bread, a variety of cereals, macaroni of solid varieties.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:33 am

It is important for any child and adult to learn to admit their mistakes. You do not need total confession of guilt for everything. If you feel that something is wrong, you need to apologize for specific things. And when you sincerely admit your mistake, when you jointly analyze why it happened, how to fix it, how not to repeat it in the future, it is much more effective for you and for others than simply shouting: "I am guilty, forgive me, Forgive me! "This is the healthy relationship - when people try to work through the situation, to understand what caused the conflict and to sort out their mistakes.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi there yong people. Be always satisfied with everything that happens here. Of course books is pretty developing thing. But each person has its own point of view as for it. I can not judge those people who don't have desire to read books. I also don't remember the last book I have read. And I can't call myself as not educated or stupid person. Actually there are several reasons that people stopped reading. The first and most compelling lies in the fact that there was much more information sources in the world.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Decide what you need, which is more profitable for you. Do you want to fight, and do you have something to fight for, or do you still have the strength and intelligence to co-operate with other people, as long as this whole process of joint activity is building our more or less civilized civilization . Yes, it is on cooperation, not on mutual deception. Social parasitism, I'm not setting an example, because this is an uncivilized form of cooperation, which has a lot of side effects, although we can see this parasitism very often. Strictly speaking, deception is necessary precisely for social parasitism, because through direct violence, in our time people are not used effectively.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:50 am

That is, the person deceived by you should be in a world of illusions that you created for him constantly, and should not see light at a time when your words were not confirmed. This is to ensure that people you deceived did not have the opportunity to recoup, because the person can be deceived first of all only by himself, and if people want to believe in your tales, you can only tell them that you can do as many as you want, constantly leading people for the nose. In the deception, there is one interesting feature - this is his confession, until you admit that you cheated, no one can convict you of lying.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:53 am

And what is rare is known to be valuable. So these people are generally very amorous, and if they get attached to someone, then it will be very difficult for them to cope with this affection. They are ready to forget about themselves, just to be with someone to whom they are at least a little interesting and though for something they need.
Failures in personal life and in other important matters also prevent people from fully loving themselves.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:39 am

But that's just the point, friends, that the qualities we are considering are in every person. And for their development, you just need to awaken these qualities in yourself and then use them.
All of us are alive only because our ancestors showed enough perseverance and perseverance for their own and our survival. These qualities are in our genes, we do not need to buy them. And here's what you need to do, let's find out below.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:08 am

They are driven by instincts, which are very difficult to control unconscious people. Instincts give rise to desires, and desires develop selfishness, in which the slightest opportunity to make oneself better, even if not significantly, is more important than anything else.
Unconscious people are not long-sighted, they can do anything for a moment, forgetting about the future, because their whole life, as already said, is based on instincts, and therefore they do not think, but react.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:05 am

To the man's craving for knowledge was particularly strong and constant, he must clearly understand - why knowledge is needed.
Still, their value is not always obvious, since many people do not chase them as much as, say, for money. Some values ​​for us are more understandable, because we use them constantly and openly, and see what is the use of them. The same money is a value that we all feel, thanks to the fact that you can buy a lot for money.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:54 am

It is also very important to learn to observe everything that surrounds us. Life often becomes uninteresting and boring, because everything in it is always boring, everything bothers, everything becomes habitual and monotonous with time. But if you learn to notice more details in everything that surrounds us, then the world will immediately become more interesting and rich. Far not only some colorful events can cause in us exciting emotions and vivid emotions, but also all that we usually do not notice against the background of these events.

Return to “Chit Chat”