Traveling alone

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Joel

Re: Traveling alone

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:16 am

Unresolved grievances are one of the most common problems in marital relations, when family life turns into an ever-growing cluster of mutual grievances.
Over time, when this lump reaches a gigantic size, this almost inevitably leads to the destruction of marriage. And it does not matter whether it will be a legally formalized divorce or formally living together alien, hostile people.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:58 am

Here it is - the psychology of success. But, the point is that you can stay in this state, no matter how your life develops. And this is the most interesting. You may not have success, but at the same time have the psychology of a successful person, feeling yourself a winner before, in fact, you win, and thanks to this feeling you win and achieve success. That is, your condition - can lead you to real results. In other words, the psychology of success motivates a person to succeed.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:50 am

How then to teach a person to love something other than money and things, when in childhood he either was not enough, or was in abundance, but one way or another his attention was centered around materialistic values. If you pay enough attention to the child in childhood, then accordingly, his attention will be focused on human feelings, and accordingly they will appreciate them above the rest. And do not think that in this way you will grow a spiritual romance that can not earn a piece of bread.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:54 am

And up to this point, everything bad that is connected with these people is simply swept aside. Therefore, for any government, the most important thing is to convince your people of their ideality, that everything good is connected only with it, with power, but in everything bad is always someone else's fault. So it turns out that by tabooing the bad sides, we build our logic only on good and makes us in some degree inadequate people that are easy to manipulate. No matter how naive it may seem, most people believe in black and white, that is, good and bad, not wanting to admit the idea that everything in this life is colorful, that the good is always bad, and the good is always good.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:26 am

People will not respect someone who, because of their negative assessment, did not dare to do anything. But if you still overcome the barriers in the form of criticism, if you do as you wish, you will be respected even for the character, even if you make a mistake. Remember this every time you hear a negative response to your address, do not let it shut your energy potential. As for people who are overconfident, who completely ignore criticism, I want to advise you not to go on about your Ego.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:02 pm

I have never travelled alone, I usually travel with my family or friends. Sometimes I don't want to travel with my family, as it's tired and you want to have a rest from them. And if you travel with your friends there will be much funny situations. My mother once told me one situation. She agreed with her friend to travel to the sea, but my mother might go to the resort alone, as her friend was brought there by his father. And when my mother arrived in the resort, she called her friend and got to know that her friend's plans changed and she cannot go there. So my mother spent 2 weeks alone, and she said that it was the worst travel in her life.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:25 am

Children in such families grow inferior, from the psychological point of view, they are inadequate, inhibited or aggressive, they can be the same egotists, and may be prone to suicide. In general, any deviations in the behavior of the child, originate from the atmosphere that prevails in his family, which is not prosperous; in general, the family may not be, but only imitate it. And parents brought their children to me, asked me to help them, as if the problem was in children, whereas it was not in them, but in parents, in their selfishness, which caused pain and suffering not only to themselves, but to their children .
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:13 am

If you are physically weak, then you must be cunning or clever, if you are strong, then you should take advantage of your weaknesses. In general, a person should be a chameleon, know their strengths and weaknesses and hide their shortcomings, skillfully use their own merits.
And what makes a person do all this is right, this is fear, and therefore the need to survive, in any way. I have never welcomed the samurai approach to life, which many still profess.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:20 pm

I will give you my recipe of how you can develop a personality, so that you and he mean by deciding how you should work on yourself. Who knows, maybe he is the best of all. Why not, in fact, I am engaged in this whole issue, in fact, all my conscious life. I believe, friends, that you need to start with psychology. Yes, yes, I understand, this is not the first time I've been talking about this, or rather, I am writing. And you, in turn, can say that again this quail praises its marsh, as if there is nothing else in the world other than this psychology.

Return to “Chit Chat”