Phone

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

Re: Phone

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi people. Phones are very important nowadays. No one can live without them. That's for sure. It is important to mention that our world never stands on the one place. To my mind all our phones is the most helpful, important and valuable project. Especially Iphones . Nowadays thanks to phones you can not only communicate with people and keep an touch with them but also you can make photos, videos, work, and eferytging you just want. And of course there is a huge choice of phones nowadays, don't forget about it
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:05 am

I am glad to meet you of course. I am so friendly so let's have nice conversation with you guys. I am interested in high technologies because it is really something unbelievable. It would be difficult to live without phones, computers and many others devices nowadays. I am shocked as for phone mostly. I have one. I have iPhone 7 and I am shocked with all possibilities that this gadget has. Exactly without my phone I can not imagine my life. It is really worthy and helpful gadget for all people all over the world.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Have a super evening. With pleasure and with friendly people. I can say that to my mind nowadays it is impossible to imagine modern person without some gadget or especially without telephone, I mean smartphone. Nowadays people are very into different devices which can make their life really easier than they have. Besides, telephone can contain everything you need, from music to the different informative resources you need to use while you are working or traveling for example.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:48 pm

to be honest i am also fond of this cell phone and i would like to buy but i do not want to stand in the long queues and that is why for me it is more comfortable to wait until it will be in the shops and you may buy it without any difficulties.
i think that it has a great design and the colors, i am fond of the black one, i think that it would be the most popular color no. and i like all the functions there, they are great , i would definitely buy it in a month or so, now i am having the ionone 6, and I like it as well.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:04 am

You know guys, to my mind all these devices are very widespread nowadays. It has both advantages and disadvantages for sure. I understand that I can not live without phones and many other devices because they make our life really easier than we have as well. Apart from it I must say that our world is strengthly connected with technology and all these mechanisms. Modern people can not live without phones especially. And it is understandable because every day it helps people to be in contact with each other
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:53 am

Personaly i prefer Samsung Galaxy Note 5.Samsung's Galaxy Note 5 is the smoothest, sleekest stylus-equipped jumbo-screen smartphone that the company has ever made.
On the plus side: a slim, shiny, large-screened luster; strong camera; retooled stylus; and killer battery life. But these assets are subverted by two key omissions; the Note 5's battery is not swappable and there is no expandable storage slot (though there is free cloud storage)
Bart

Postby Bart » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:14 am

Hello!!! Guys I state on your good mood. I hope you will appreciate it. They are very helpful and maybe you could state that our grandparents could live without everything like this. Yes. But we live in other world nowadays . And it would be stupid to say that devices are worthless . For example I am the same as you who can not live without telephone and my laptop. Telephone is one of the most high priced item. People really can not live without this gadget.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:39 pm

How to stop it? You can ask: - Tell me, here you are fighting, you are fighting ... and are you happy? What gives you this way of life? Are you happy, calm, peaceful, do you feel satisfaction? - Well, not that ... In general, I do not feel anything good ... My whole life is a struggle. - And how do you feel about the idea of ​​removing gloves at least for a while? How do you feel about the idea of ​​leaving the role of "fighter" at least for a while and see what else you can do? "Is this even possible?" "It's not only possible."
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:22 pm

I think that all these different devices are so appreciated by people. I can not imagine myself at least without one of them. For example the most important device nowadays is of course mobile phone. Just imagine how will you communicate without telephone, without social networks ,without different helpful programmes. It has become sooooo popular nowadays. Besides you might remember that such a technical device can influence on you ,exactly in the other way at all. Phones are inseparable from us nowadays.

Return to “Chit Chat”