Music

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Emmett

Re: Music

Postby Emmett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:48 am

As for me, I like to listen to music very much. I like to listen to pop, rock and classic music. It depends from my mood what kind of music I would like to listen. Sometimes I can listen to another kind of music if I have a mood for that. My husband likes to listen to rep, but I don't like that.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Good afternoon guys. Personally I like different genres of music. Hip hop, rock, jazz and many many other kinds. If I listen to music I won't worry about anything because my mood is highly boosted. To my mind it is really good way how to be happy. Because exactly music can help to cope with troubles as well.. So dudes to be honest I have different music bands as my favorite. But the best one is 30 seconds to the Mars. They are fantastic guys . And their songs really inspire me, when I listen to them I feel full of energy
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 am

So yeah I can not live without music. Music personally for me takes a great role. I know that almost all people can not live without music. That's for sure,. Music can make people happy, music can boost people's mood and feelings. And on the other hand. My favorite music band is of course Beatles. I was bringing up on these songs and still they are live for me. My emotions are inspired when I listen to their songs. I can state that ther band is the best forever. I have many of their hits in my mind. I know them by heart.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:07 am

Good morning, good morning my nice people. I would like to ask you about your mood? I would like to say that nowadays there are so many different music bands as well as different genres of music. And in each person there is some certain favourite genre of music. I can not choose my the most favourite music band or simply some genre but I would like to say that I am interested in classic music and sometimes even in classic rock. Besides modern vibes make me to be interested in them too
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:19 pm

Here you are guys. Today I would like to share with you my interests as for music. I am quite interested in rock, pop and other modern hits. I don't have some certain favourite group. I have many of them, but there are really good single singers whose music really inspiring and too attractive. For example Eminem, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and many other guys whose talent is grasping for me. I am interested in their performances and usualy I try to visit their cconcerts and listen to their vibes and hits. Music makes me feel positive and full of energy.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 am

Well. Here you are dear audience. I am interested in different genres of music. But since recent years i understood that I am interested in hip hop and I am even ready to go to the dancing courses as for hip hop. But apart from it I like this genre because of my favorite singers, I mean rap singers. For example Eminem, Drake and many other guys whose talent is really appreciating for me. Music will never be like something bad for me, I can not imagine my life without music. every day I am together with music
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:30 pm

And these are: "Those who have problems though, have questions, but they themselves know everything, and they have all the solutions, and they all work out well and get along" - it's expensive to look!
Such must necessarily be, purely for the sake of genetic diversity, and we should all line up for them, because we also want to become happy, successful and loved. But about this - then.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Good afternoon handsome men. I maybe told you that music makes my life more varied and more exclusive. I like visiting different concerts and performances. I also can say that I am inspired by songs my favourite group Thirty Seconds to Mars. Oh my Goodness I have weakness to this band and their songs. I can not live without their songs and I can not say that I regret spending money on such things. As I like music I visit different concerts and bands. And it is interesting for me and I hope for you too.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:20 pm

As I said, deception not only allows to make a person's life plush, so many unscrupulous people use it to achieve their goals, but he also does not allow to meet old age if they are misused. However, the truth also often shortens life. Therefore, you need to be able to use both. I do not consider myself to be of course due, to tell each of you how to act, to deceive or not to other people, I'm not so selfish and unreasonable to do it. Many are inclined to think, all criticism of low-lying human manifestations, as a means of retaining the lower classes in obedience.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 am

Parents commit a very serious crime against their child, if they teach him to lie, while they should just teach the child to do it right. However, not everyone does this, and some competent parents teach their children to lie in such a way that people do not even realize that they are deceived. Just like a psychologist I can say that very many who are interested in psychology, in particular, are interested in the ways of manipulating other people, which is essentially their deception, confusion, and withdrawal from reality.

Return to “Chit Chat”