What weather do you like the most?)

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Joel

Re: What weather do you like the most?)

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:30 am

Do not forget that there are people who are very hard to ask for forgiveness in words. Maybe a person does not want to be offended, but simply can not utter these three treasured words. But often such people all their kind and their actions are trying to show that they were wrong - and thus they apologize to us. Count this as a request for forgiveness? I think yes. This behavior often has much more weight than words that again lead us to the problem of formalism: "Oh, did I break your leg? Well, I'm sorry, please. "
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:53 pm

you know friends it just depends on my mood. weather and season can have influence on people and it is checked by myself. Yes it is just true that someone thinks that the rain may be associated with tears or sadness. In any case, it is wrong. It is formed and pessimistic and negative attitude, which, in turn, can easily lead to depression and other mental disorders. But occasionally I must admit that warm weather, spring, make us feel inspired and truly positively. In any case I try to stay positive at any weather as well
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Being a person elected in his attention to something or someone, you will also make your memory, in which you will postpone, really important knowledge, determined by your attention as such. Try to always be attentive, calm, unhurried, consistent, first to yourself and your behavior, and then to the outside world. This is necessary in order to notice everything, to have time to assess everything more or less, from the point of view of the significance of this for you, in haste and hectic, you will not be able to be attentive, and consequently you will make many mistakes.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:28 am

The choice is yours. I can not force you to love your children, I can only explain to you the pattern of their behavior and the reason for their doing certain actions. And love, you must find it in yourself, as well as the mind, in order not to punish your child for lying, but to teach him to lie well, rightly, so well that no one will guess that he is lying. You look, with proper training, he will become a politician among you, and not anyhow, but a good politician, whom everyone will love, for his beautiful and indestructible lie.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:26 am

And here we should immediately say that those people who have experienced love dependence and those who study it, can understand it in different ways. On the one hand, everything seems to be obvious, it is about the dependence of the lover on the one he loves. He, who is in love and at the same time dependent on his love, is overcome by a strong passion, he becomes attached to the object of love, thinks of him constantly, he can not live without him, he is jealous of him to every pillar and so on. In other words, a person dependent on love depends on one's feelings and not on the mind.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:00 am

At the moment when you feel yourself a winner, you will feel your strength, feel your capabilities, which may seem unlimited to you and you will want to achieve even greater victories in even bigger things, competitions. Thus, having felt the taste of victory, you will be tuned for further success. This feeling of being a winner allows a person to think and act in the future as a winner. In the same way, you will feel both from success in learning, from success in dealing with other people, and from all sorts of achievements that together will affect your self-esteem, your mood, your self-confidence.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:28 am

Sophisticated selfishness is not an explicit, hidden egoism, when a person does not show others what he wants to do well for himself - he shows that he wants to do well to others, that he cares about everyone, and not only about himself. People like this, so they are more willing to cooperate with such a person and help him achieve his goals. A thoughtful selfishness is when a person realizes that in order to do himself good, he needs to think about other people.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:45 pm

The most favourite weather for me is a rainy weather. It's not typically though I fell fantastic and wonderful while listening to rain drops. I like when it becomes thunderstorm and lightening. Also I like winter when there are too much snow. You can skate and ski. Many people like summer, but I'm not fond of it, as there is such a boiling hot. Though you can travel whenever you want as you cannot do it in a rainy weather. My mother like autumn, she likes making photographs. So when the leaves fall it's so beautiful, so then she have a camera full of photographs.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:29 am

These questions I often had to deal with people who understood that it was on them that the life of their family depends, which was happiness, but it was not enough, and people paid for this insignificant happiness for other family members, for example children, with their own misfortune . The price of egoism is small, but some people do not realize this completely, they force others to pay more, pay their misfortune for their own selfishness, for their not seeing true happiness.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:56 am

What does it mean? This means friends, just as you watch what your stomach consumes, you have to keep track of what information your brain consumes. Understand the main thing that a restless and anxious state induces a person to commit a certain act or omission, which can be profitable or disadvantageous to himself and to another person. A simple example is advertising. Does not it make you worry about things you did not worry about before, and is not that your anxiety encouraging you to buy one or another advertised product that you really do not need?

Return to “Chit Chat”