Any experiece?

Max76

Re: Any experiece?

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello happy father . I also would like to take part in our conversation. Let's start. Frankly speaking adoption as a process is very very good and there are almost not so many differences between surrogate motherhood and of course adoption. It is important to know that fact that of course you have not so many chances to adopt a newborn. Apart from it, not having any experience on adoption procedure I would like to say that I would be really for adoption. Maybe in future. I am exactly not against this way
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:16 pm

it is very good that you are happy and it should be so in the life. of course children are great and those who want to become parents shall definitely know what it is like to have a wonderful small child.
i think that you experience may be really useful for those who are using this website because as i know it is very difficult to get the child for the gay couple. but if you have succeeded then i think that it is worth trying. i wish you good luck in raising your child.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 am

I wish you to have the best mood today. How are going to spend this day??? In what way guys? What are you planning??? I have newer had experience in adoption procedure. But truly say if there is some other life situation I would immediately try adoption just because I think that all children need family and those people who need children should give family to these children. I am sure that all of us can adopt baby, but there is some other question.. Unfortunately I have not experience in it. But I am sure that in future I will have it.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:17 pm

there are disadvantages of adoption, and the most basic - a long application process, since adoption is approved by court decision.
Other disadvantages include the adoption of strict requirements to the living conditions and material status of future parents; duty of the adoptive parents fully support the adopted child (assistance from the state - a one-time); the restriction in the choice - not every child left without parental care is adoptable. So before you decide to adopt a child, you must be absolutely sure that you can provide a child, and you have everything you need.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

Unfortunately I don't have what to tell you about my experience.. Because simple I don't have it. Of course I thought about adopting baby, but I recognized that this process would be really complicated because of law which is usually against adoption, in most countries. that's why we found it necessary to use surrogate motherhood. Apart from it I might admit that in my family I have adopted brother and my parents were really greatly satisfied with this procedure. here just you can choose the way.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:56 pm

I am going to have a nap and what are you doing now!? Could you come in contact with me and tell me something?) adoption is not so familiar thing for me . I have never tried this procedure and I am not sure I will be able to take part in adoption program. Maybe you will not understand me but I must admit that I am scared to adopt the baby from other family. To my mind it is not natural, and otherwise I would like to he a biological father for baby, as now. My partner and I are waiting for baby from the surrogate mother.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:40 am

To be able to give up anything, regardless of persons and authorities, be able to say a firm "no" to what you are uninteresting, and sometimes harmful, from the same cigarettes, glasses, drugs and in general from actions that you do not want to commit , - an ability that is very useful in life, an ability that can be called a manifestation of strength. Unfortunately, not all people, even adults, know how to say "no" and therefore fall into awkward situations, submit to someone else's influence, become puppets in someone's hands with all the ensuing consequences
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:19 pm

A person who has lost his mind, does not regret anything, does not understand anything and is mediocre, under which he can be quite comfortable even at the very last stage of degradation decomposition.
When you understand what you need to do and do not do, it's much more difficult, it's like when an intranarcosis awakening, when you all feel, but you can not do anything, you do not have enough will, it's the same paralysis of your brain as paralysis in anesthesia.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 pm

People are coming to this year. If a person does not know and does not understand something and therefore takes life very narrowly, then there is too much to put in his head for a short period of time in order to fill the gaps in his education, experience, knowledge, because of which his the mind is not ripe. But to teach a person for several days, weeks or months to what he had to learn for many years is a very difficult task. But it's doable, so you have to do it. Otherwise, a person can not help.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:30 am

In every single situation, our decisions may lead to different consequences. But at the same time, we should always remember that determination - gives us the opportunity to come to pleasure, to reward, to victory, to success. While indecision will never allow you to achieve any significant success in life, unless by success you consider the opportunity to live a mediocre life and be a gray person. But the determination to succeed you will definitely lead. But it can lead to pain too, not without it. So being a determined person is a risk. But this is justified risk.

Return to “Adoption”