The code of the modern person

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

The code of the modern person

Postby geff » Wed May 18, 2016 7:56 am

I think that it is even necessary for us to have a code of modern person. The total degradation of the personalities and the depersonalization of the population that simply requires. Immorality, ignorance, lack of values, respect for elders, etc. Need to do something and it will be like one of the links in the chain to remedy the situation. :D
Bernard

Re: The code of the modern person

Postby Bernard » Wed May 18, 2016 9:55 am

Maybe you're really right. I'm not sure about this exactly, but in any case, I also see that in recent years our world has really changed. I began to notice that a lot of people around and changed and they decided that they should live so that they can live in this world. It is sad from time to time simply because in today's world, I see so many lies and anger that it completely kills the joy. But anyway, I think many of us do not have to succumb to all that is happening around. Even in today's world, we must be people first. We should be able to be good and warm. I think it's really important for us.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed May 18, 2016 10:22 am

Being a modern man today is no different than it was a century ago. It’s all about adhering to principle. Sure, fashion, technology and architecture change over time, as do standards of etiquette, not to mention ways of carrying oneself in the public sphere. But the modern man will take the bits from the past that strike him as relevant and blend them with the stuff of today.So i think that to be modern man you should all thw best from the old and new world.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Wed May 18, 2016 10:30 am

Today, I also think that we need a code of conduct in the first place, for the young man. We call it "code of honor" that includes the following rules: respect for elders. It's the oldest rule, and it is, of course, should be inherent to the modern young man; "Golden rule" - "Do unto others as you want them to do unto you." This rule also applies to the oldest; it is also found in Confucianism, and in the Bible and in ancient authors; respect for national dignity of another. But in any case, a lot of guys who are no longer young and have to remember about all these rules of life in the modern world.
Owen

Postby Owen » Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 am

I think this is very important especially for the modern world. Everyone, including the manager, has set itself any purpose. If he does not put it, then it never reaches. Of course, the goal can be noble or lowly, but in any case, the goal - it is the tyranny of man. This debt can be a hindrance. The concept of debt has in itself the concept of coercion of free arbitrariness on the part of the law - the written or not. But since man is a free, writes, the concept of debt may not contain any other compulsion except self-constraint, as the only way to connect coercion (though it was outside) with the freedom of arbitrariness.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 11:00 am

Everybody understand it in his oun way. There are some tips you need to follow to be in trend. You can chose you sexyal tastes by yourself. He loves fashion. He loves shopping. He acknowledges the sexual nature of a big cock. He does not acknowledge the sexual nature of a big cleavage. He has a low self esteem and no ego. He takes jokes regarding his manhood without complaining. He shaves his body, wears makeup, protects his hair and lives a healthy lifestyle. He wants to look pretty at all times. He is vocal about what he believes. :) ;)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 6:21 pm

The code of the modern person-well,I think in other words you can describe it as being a human being,and that's just something that is almost forgot these days by many of the so-called people living on this planet,you know what I'm saying? 8-)It seems that we all really forgot how it's like to help out each other in certain situations and all that,and just locked our selves in some kind of individual boxes.And we do feel ourselves ok that way-I can understand that for some it's all good,but it's increasing like all over the world now,and it's not good.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Thu May 19, 2016 7:00 pm

I know three things a modern man should do. The modern man is considerate. At the movie theater, he won’t munch down a mouthful of popcorn during a quiet moment. He waits for some ruckus. The modern man doesn’t cut the fatty or charred bits off his fillet. Every bite of steak is a privilege, and it all goes down the hatch.The modern man won’t blow 10 minutes of his life looking for the best parking spot. He finds a reasonable one and puts his car between the lines. If you are able to do that 0 you can think of yourself as a modern man.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 7:22 am

In our rapidly changing world, you must be a modern man, but not everyone can understand what it means to be a modern man.
In fact, everything is simple, because this age of information, and it must constantly be in search of new information and knowledge.
Today, it is useful and necessary to be intelligent, wise and informative man, creating new ideas and opportunities.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Firstly, the existence of modern man is closely connected with technical progress. He penetrated into all spheres of human life, from household appliances in the kitchen and the mobile phone in your pocket to high-tech computers in the office and miraculous art in the clinics. Modern man is powerful thanks to technology and helpless without her.
Modern man is working with a large amount of information, because we live in the information age. She has the ability to instantly updated, so my contemporaries have quick response and good learning disabilities.

Return to “Chit Chat”