Perhaps I know how to live better

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Re: Perhaps I know how to live better

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:33 pm

Hey friends. I am glad to be a part of your conversation too. You are so friendly and nice. I might say that our life is difficult thing and each person has its own opinion and view on life. Surely you can do everything by your own way because nowadays you can change your life, it is stupid to complain about your life sitting in the sofa and nothing do. it is veeeeeery stupid. You know how to live better and you know in your own way how to live better. Try to be patient and of course determined to do something in your life
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:15 pm

It is exactly true that every day something is happening in our lives, something positive or negative. But when we have some problems, everything becomes much worse. And at times it seems that we have a really hard life. I have read all your comments and I can support your opinions that our life is in our hands and it is more than true that a lot of things depends just on us. We can change both ourselves and our lives for better. You can start with finding the job of your pleasure and do what you like probably.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:31 pm

How are you doing today? What are you going to do today? I also have such questions to you!)) I also would like to support the opinion that living a good life depends on what matters to you. Take the time to define your values, priorities, and goals for life. Work to fulfill the desires you want to achieve. Simple you can build your relationships and be a good family member and friends. By the way do not forget that usual complaining about your life will not help you to live better. Efforts and once more efforts.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi there guys. I would like to support guys in saying that life is really very short and unfortunately not all people appreciate the opportunity to live better because everything just in their hands. We all can change something in our life for the better and you know guys it is natural and you should understand it. If you desire to make your life better is pretty strong and you surely want to change something you will do it if you make some steps for achieving it, but not sleep during the whole day. I hope you will understand what I mean
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:32 am

Not surprising that all of you try to comment this theme as much as possible. I am interested in your opinions as well. I would like to say about changing life for the better. People become to think in this way just after some crushing situation in their lives. It can be good and it can be bad. Life can be changed because of many cases, but you should know that everything depends on you and your efforts in doing something to change your life. Maybe it seems a little bit strange but I think so.
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:04 am

Educate the child in steadiness.Develop in the child the ability to reason and think independently.Tempering the ability to reason independently.Train in a child self-confidence.Next, offer your attention 5 valuable and proven in practice advice from a child psychologist, from which you will learn how to grow a smart and liberated child to the society.Of course, every child is a separate talent. And the main task of any good mother is not to put off the hyper-ability of the baby, not to discourage attraction, not to try to realize your unfulfilled dreams through your own child, but quite the opposite - to help it, as long as the little man, to discover in himself and gradually develop the unique mechanism of his personal abilities.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:37 am

Remember the song: "I took off resolutely the jacket thrown, it seemed to be proud enough, I said to him:" All the best "..."
First: do not rush to remove your jacket decisively. Cool down and think. Well - let's think together. It turned out that you lived with a traitor. But you lived! Even quite a long time. And nothing! Well, wait a little, cool down. Repeat, repeat to yourself: "Yes, he has changed! Yes, he has changed!" Well - let's say a hundred times until it's ridiculous. (It's bound to be, but not so soon!)
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:02 am

Hi there dear people who decided to be here. For someone it is difficult for someone it is so easy, someone live on a pleasure for himself, but someone can not keep body and soul together. But in any case we should appreciate every single minute of our life because we don't know other life. You have to enjoy your life and do something usefull. Not to waste your priceless time for something like social-media facebook, twitter, instagram, but to work hard, to achieve some goal in your life and make yourself a great person . Your life just in your hands.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Paying maximum attention to people, he is already engaged in beliefs and stressing his own importance, as if acting with his confidence in the insecurity of people, thereby tying them to himself, directly as a savior.
This is skillfully obtained from him, just as the state manages to link all the processes of a person's life activity to himself, so people rely on him, instead of relying on himself. The difference between me and my friend is obvious, for in my turn I always focus the person's attention on him, giving everyone the opportunity to understand their own importance, their possibilities, to find strength in themselves and hope, first of all, for themselves.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:57 am

Deception is power, but it is also a skill that must be learned in perfection, otherwise deceiving, you can also burn yourself, as you can burn matches if you do not know how to use them.Nevertheless, despite all of the above, I must warn you friends about the other side of deceit, namely, the power that stands above any lie. This is the power of the mind and absolute awareness, in which you will simply be impossible to deceive, and you yourself will not deceive such a person who is smart enough and is at a high stage of awareness.

Return to “Chit Chat”