Can the loneliness be happy?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: Can the loneliness be happy?

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:19 am

I think loneliness can be pretty happy if you are tired because of daily routine, work and sometimes people. It is really natural. But you know it can be not always fantastic.. Unfortunately it can last forever.. There are many good guys who are ready to support you. Sadness can be possible with many many people it is really natural and you should not be exactly dissapointed in this fact. If you are lonely you can simple try to make some good plan of visiting crowded places. There are many gay places where you can find new acquaintances and never be alone .
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:26 pm

I think that sometimes it can be happy, esspecially in the case where you don't have time for anything, and here is such opportunity to be alone and do whatever you want.
I support the option that everyone experiences loneliness sometimes, but it is never pleasant. Dealing with loneliness can take many forms, including meeting new people, learning to appreciate your alone time, and reconnecting with your family. If you feel lonely exactly you might find some pleasant activities for you.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Further, I caught myself thinking that I was treating it literally as a microscope. Her haircut is not the topic at all. Hair looks sloppy. Her make-up is too provocative. At work should be more modest. Her decorations are generally bad taste. How could you choose such a thing, and even put it on yourself. Yes, and to work.Clothes - this mind is not understandable. What does she think about when she gets dressed in the morning? Her figure in one day seemed thick, in the other - thin and dry. Her voice sounded disgusting squeak. And laughter resembled the blows of metal covers. In general - everything was absolutely wrong!
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Guys do not worry so much about it . Listen to me dears, I just want to say that maybe there are many such people who don't care about their lonely life, but if I am.. I would be so worried about being lonely. I wouldn't bear with it and maybe it would be the worst life If I am lonely. Besides you must change your attitude towards life. Loneliness leaves plenty of time for themselves, which can be better spent. For example, work out - it will help to make a beautiful and chiseled figure that must cheer you up.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:21 pm

And if you want to deceive, not to inculcate, that is, to deceive, then learn how to do it first, as it should, politics to you as an example in this case. After all, if you want to use lies as weapons that can make you stronger, because it will mislead those whom you have identified with your enemies and who you want to circumvent, then learn how to manage this weapon. If your life is a war, with a clear definition of who your enemy is, then of course deception will help you. But in time of peace, there can be no lie, for it breeds enemies, and if there is a lie, if people deceive each other, then this is not peace, this is war.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:49 am

So deception is a very necessary skill in life, and many feel it, wanting to master this skill in perfection. The more honest a person is, the weaker it is, this is a fact that is unquestionable, and therefore, for the management of people, it is using lies, including by instilling a negative attitude toward it. I tell you that it's a lie and it's good for you, if you do not understand this yet, if you understand, then learn to cheat beautifully, so that you can always have the opportunity to develop your deception further and further.

Return to “Chit Chat”