Someone tried to kick a dog

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Someone tried to kick a dog

Postby Bart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Oh my God.. After reading this article i was exactly shocked, you know... It was so scareful to read such things for me... http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/10/11/ ... -equality/ I am so afraid of the situation towards us... the dog became a victim of a homophobic attack in the park and they both (the dog and the one who walked with it) were subjected to homophobic slurs. “So some mouth-breathing cretin in the park tried to kick my dog while shouting homophobic slurs. Australia you have truly shat the bed,” Claire wrote. I can not understand why people are soooo cruel??
Daniel89

Re: Someone tried to kick a dog

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 am

Buuut.. What do you think about it? It turned out to be truth that later she explained that Mack is not a huge fan of dog’s clothing, but she thought he would not mind to wear a pro-equality scarf. Actually Mack did not mind, however it is hard to say the same about the pedestrians in the park where they walk. Mack was being walked by their sitter in a park in Yarraville, Melbourne, when he ran past a man who saw the scarf, and aimed a kick at him but fortunately he missed and the dog was not injured. What is your opinion as for it?

Return to “Chit Chat”