Gay only place

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Gay only place

Postby Bart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Many my friends recommend me to visit this object https://gayweekends.com/en/object/mchal ... nd-bistro/ And I am going to ask you whether you know something about it??? I just know that McHall’s Hotel and Bistro is situated in the heart of Blackpool and within a 5-minute walk of North Pier, The Winter Gardens and Blackpool Tower. Set within a 10-minute walking distance from Blackpool city center. The hotel offers quick access to restaurants and bistros. McHalls Bistro can be reached after a 5-minute walk.
Daniel89

Re: Gay only place

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:59 pm

I am surprised that you decided to visit this resource again. I hope you will find pretty interesting my post. The location is nice where you can find a lot of pubs, bars and restaurants not far from the hotel. I liked the owner who always was at the hotel and try to help in any situation. Daniel is very polite, friendly and charming man, who always smiles and asks you about service and your comfort. I liked the breakfast. It was rich and substantial. It was fully enough for me. My room was very nice, spacious, good furniture and clean.

Return to “Chit Chat”