Pride Lodge

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Pride Lodge

Postby Bart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm

I also can suggest you this certain one https://gayweekends.com/en/object/pride-lodge/ From the description I have found out that Pride Lodge is a Gay-only hotel. It won AWARD WINNERS - 2010 to date . By the way it is situated in the centre of the Blackpool Gay scene and the closest gay accommodation to the Train Station. Offering TOP quality 4 STAR rated rooms, specifically for the Gay & Lesbian guest & their friends. With 9 Gay venues within 500 yards, it's quick and easy to be on the scene & back home to Pride Lodge at the end of a great night - to your quiet and cosy room.
Daniel89

Re: Pride Lodge

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Oh, Okey, you may be heard such details. But you might know details from the first person. I was there and can share with you. The staff made their best to make the staying very comfortable and nice. The room is very good, big, comfortable and modern. There are many different furniture in the same style. It looks very updated and nice. It is a place where you always want to return after difficult day. If the weather is bad and your travelling is impossible, you can watch TV set inside the room.

Return to “Chit Chat”