What about resort?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

What about resort?

Postby Bart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Have you ever stayed at Baan Souy Resort???Recemtly i have found out about this spot and i am eager to visit it. The property comprises lavish apartments and studios with sophisticated atmosphere, provoking nothing but rejuvenation. Each of the private inn sis non-smoking and contains the necessary fitting for a truly enjoyable getaway with someone you love and care of. A private balcony or a terrace will give you inspiration and provide with romantic moods. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/baan-souy-resort/
Julian

Re: What about resort?

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 am

I am so friendly today. And I want to hear the same from you too. Surely I Want to say that it is one of the most clean and comfortable hotels, where I have ever stayed, really! Our room was cleaned well, no dust, no smell, and we did not even hear our neighbors. Do not know, maybe we were so tired, that simple fell to sleep quickly, though even during the day it was not so crowded and noisy. There is a big swimming pool, a bar, a garden, a restaurant and a gym, where you can ask about a private trainer.

Return to “Chit Chat”