What about resort?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

What about resort?

Postby Bart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Have you ever stayed at Baan Souy Resort???Recemtly i have found out about this spot and i am eager to visit it. The property comprises lavish apartments and studios with sophisticated atmosphere, provoking nothing but rejuvenation. Each of the private inn sis non-smoking and contains the necessary fitting for a truly enjoyable getaway with someone you love and care of. A private balcony or a terrace will give you inspiration and provide with romantic moods. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/baan-souy-resort/
Daniel89

Re: What about resort?

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

So welll boys I think that my information will be so valuable for you and you will be lucky to visit this place. An essential part of a successful day is an energizing breakfast buffet that is served on the territory of Baang Café every morning. It usually consists of International products supplemented by original Thai fleur. One can meet with his friends and enjoy signature cocktails at the Lobby Bar. Take a walk onto the rooftop garden and you will observe Paradise scenes of the neighborhood as well as the bewitching sunset.

Return to “Chit Chat”