The Ambiance Hotel

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

The Ambiance Hotel

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:19 pm

The Ambiance Hotel is a perfect spot for each traveler. If you are looking the place to have a nice night or if you want to enjoy perfect views and excellent accomodations, The Ambiance Hotel would be the most suitable for you and your partner. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-ambiance-hotel/ Guests can work out at the gym, or enjoy a relaxing massage. The hotel provides car rental and shuttle services. Travel and sightseeing arrangements can be made at the tour desk. All rooms of this place are well organized and have attractive views from the balcony..
Nilson

Re: The Ambiance Hotel

Postby Nilson » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 am

Chill Backpackers is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Roma Street bus and train terminal. Brisbane’s South Bank is 800 meters from the hostel, while Streets Beach is 2 kilometers away. If you travel by car there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. Wi-Fi is available in all areas and costs AUD 2.50 per 24 hours. i want to share this beautiful place with the all of you and there you will be happy with the stay and with the great variety of new feelings. because there you will feel freedom of the stay and you will be happy and impressed with the all new openings you will make there all the time.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 am

Chill Backpackers is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Roma Street bus and train terminal. Brisbane’s South Bank is 800 meters from the hostel, while Streets Beach is 2 kilometers away. If you travel by car there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. Wi-Fi is available in all areas and costs AUD 2.50 per 24 hours. i want to share this beautiful place with the all of you and there you will be happy with the stay and with the great variety of new feelings. because there you will feel freedom of the stay and you will be happy and impressed with the all new openings you will make there all the time.
Julian

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:25 am

Oh ja , I stayed in standard room and 3 years ago the room was better because with time it became more worn. The thing is that there are wallpapers on the walls and everything is seen on them very well. So there is a need to change them or just take off and paint the walls. This did not spoil my overall impression from the hotel and also did not spoil my rest. By the way the hotel is located in the very central gay part of Thailand , as I remember in the middle of boystown. Apart from few disadvantages everything looked normal

Return to “Chit Chat”