Club One Seven Chiang Mai

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Club One Seven Chiang Mai

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:16 pm

Hello ,are you looking for some perfect place for a good rest???Club One Seven Chiang Mai will be perfect variant for you if you are in Thailand. I am so eager to share with you this object. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/club- ... hiang-mai/ Club One Seven Gay Men Hotel Chiang Mai is a 15-minute drive from Night Bazaar and Sunday Walking Street on Thapae Road. This gay-friendly hotel is equipped with a sauna, a spa and an outdoor pool. Here you will be able to find all traditions of this country!!Decor is super here!!!
Daniel89

Re: Club One Seven Chiang Mai

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:25 am

Good morning. Do you like today's weather? What could you say about it guys?? I loved the hotel itself. The rooms were good and specious and decorated in Thai taste (there was a lot of wood everywhere and to tell the truth I like this type of décor). The bed was very comfortable. The cleaning was also good and on the highest level. The rooms and especially the bathrooms are very well maintained and clean, which makes a good impression. The air in this area is very good, especially in the morning. I just liked the place and that's all.
Josh

Re: Club One Seven Chiang Mai

Postby Josh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Hey Bart, as always keeping us updated on interesting places. Well done! Keep us informed. A quite important thing here is that it is gay friendly, that gives it extra bonus. I will ask my favourite question. Have you been there youtself? Would like to hear your personal opinion.

Return to “Chit Chat”