A Polish gay couple now can marry

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

A Polish gay couple now can marry

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Here you are!!!Some new article I am going to share with you. Recently i have read this article http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/01/10/ ... ir-haters/ Who has read it? What do you think about it?? I have read that a gay couple from Poland who came out via Youtube video have received numerous hate letters and even threatens to kill them. But in the end it had god consequences for them. Polish TV presenter and journalist Jakub Kwieciński and his partner David have been granted special permission to get married in Madeira, Portugal. Are they lucky?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Julian

Re: A Polish gay couple now can marry

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Good afternoon people. My mood is pretty well ,and you?Attention guys. so reading the article I have caught something exactly new for me which I have never heard before. Polish TV presenter and journalist Jakub Kwieciński and his partner David have been granted special permission to get married in Madeira, Portugal. The couple lacked the appropriate documents which caused the rejection, but it was because Polish authorities had made it difficult to obtain the necessary documents.

Return to “Chit Chat”