A Polish gay couple now can marry

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

A Polish gay couple now can marry

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Here you are!!!Some new article I am going to share with you. Recently i have read this article http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/01/10/ ... ir-haters/ Who has read it? What do you think about it?? I have read that a gay couple from Poland who came out via Youtube video have received numerous hate letters and even threatens to kill them. But in the end it had god consequences for them. Polish TV presenter and journalist Jakub Kwieciński and his partner David have been granted special permission to get married in Madeira, Portugal. Are they lucky?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Daniel89

Re: A Polish gay couple now can marry

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:28 am

Hah, I think that unpleasant situation helped them to solve this constant problem . I am happy that nowadays it is allowed. It was known guys that The couple lacked the appropriate documents which caused the rejection, but it was because Polish authorities had made it difficult to obtain the necessary documents. After facing the the unprecedented homophobia, the local registry office re-considered their documents because they were shocked at the couple’s treatment. So maybe in other countries it will be allowed too. I sincerely hope.
Josh

Re: A Polish gay couple now can marry

Postby Josh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi Bart! Thanks for sharing some news with us. It is good to stay updated on what is going on in the world. Modern world we live in huh... 'haters'.. jesus, why would anyone hate another person for no particular reason? When will it start being considerd as racism? I mean it is like hating black people just because they have a different skin color. How rediculous is that?! When will people learn that all of us, despite religion, nationality and sex have the same right to be happy and live with who the f/ck we want to.

Return to “Chit Chat”