Sir Elton John met Russian officials

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Sir Elton John met Russian officials

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:09 pm

I am going to share with you some fresh article. Did you know that Sir Elton John met Russian officials to discuss LGBT rights. What is your attitude to it? Do you think he can change something or not?Do you believe in this artcle at all?I just have some hesitations about it. The singer made the revelation to the New York Daily News at a gala for the Elton John AIDS Foundation.He shared that he had met some of the Russian ministers in December to discuss the problem of the low HIV\AIDS. more details you can read here http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/03/09/ ... bt-rights/
Julian

Re: Sir Elton John met Russian officials

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:10 pm

:idea: you might hear it. Maybe it will turned out to be exactly fresh and absolutely new for everyone. Elton John added that he could not have met the Russian President Vladimir Putin, but he still has such a plan. He said: “I am just a pop star, but I have a foundation and he is a president and one of the most powerful presidents in the world.” Putin signed a ‘gay propaganda’ law in 2013 outlawing “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships. Maybe you have some other point of view as for this article, I would be so happy to listen to your comments

Return to “Chit Chat”