Sir Elton John met Russian officials

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Sir Elton John met Russian officials

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:09 pm

I am going to share with you some fresh article. Did you know that Sir Elton John met Russian officials to discuss LGBT rights. What is your attitude to it? Do you think he can change something or not?Do you believe in this artcle at all?I just have some hesitations about it. The singer made the revelation to the New York Daily News at a gala for the Elton John AIDS Foundation.He shared that he had met some of the Russian ministers in December to discuss the problem of the low HIV\AIDS. more details you can read here http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/03/09/ ... bt-rights/
Daniel89

Re: Sir Elton John met Russian officials

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 am

Oh yes. Definitely I read this article. At least yesterday I have found out all details as for it. I read too that the singer made the revelation to the New York Daily News at a gala for the Elton John AIDS Foundation. He shared that he had met some of the Russian ministers in December to discuss the problem of the low HIV\AIDS awareness among Russians, believing that the scandalous ‘gay propaganda law’ is to blame, because Russians still believe in an out-of-date stereotype that straight people cannot have AIDS.

Return to “Chit Chat”