my name is Bart , hello

Bart

my name is Bart , hello

Postby Bart » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Bart is here. I am twenty eight years old, I am a citizenship of America but it is Nitin my native place, I was born in France and some years ago I moved to theUSA . I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. In some months I will become a dream father. As for my job - I am a chef in my own restaurant. I like what I do and my profession is like a lifetime dream for everyone
Julian

Re: my name is Bart , hello

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:10 am

Hello Bart, I am also a newcomer here. I have many interesting details to tell you about myself. I can introduce myself, my name is Julian, I live in France and I was very lucky to find this place. I am twenty five years old and actually I am a father yet. I am married and it was just the best period of my life when I found my partner. He Is Fred and I love him so much. Our son is our treasure, all time we like to spend together, especially we are interested in family travellings, they make us more happier and stronger.

Return to “Introduce yourself”