LGBT teens having eating disorders

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

LGBT teens having eating disorders

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:39 pm

I would like to mention some serious information for all parents and almost for all people. is it familiar to you that the number of LGBT teens having eating disorders is terrifying ??? http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/03/02/ ... errifying/ An extensive study by some of the top US eating disorder centres in the country has revealed that LGBT+ US teens are more than 10 times as likely to have anorexia or bulimia as straight people of the same age. What do you think about it?
Bart

Re: LGBT teens having eating disorders

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:46 am

Oh my Goodness.. This article made me feel upset. Because I am a father soon but I am afraid of it you know. From the article i have found out that the results make it clear that troubling numbers of LGBTQ youth are affected by eating disorders and self-harm,” said the National Eating Disorders Association, noting that it is necessary to raise awareness of eating disorders to make it possible for everybody to receive help and support to those who need it.
Daniel89

Re: LGBT teens having eating disorders

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:18 pm

I suppose each parent faces with such disorder. Of course you might find out all reasons for it. But nowadays not about it. During the documentary, Bergdorf attended a meeting of radical feminist group We Need to Talk UK, a group dedicated to preventing further reforms in transgender rights. Before the meeting, which was heavily protested by pro-trans activists, Bergdorf said that she felt “quite apprehensive” about attending, given the group’s history of comments about trans women, who are frequently referred to as “trans-identified men. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/05/17/ ... nges-terf/

Return to “Chit Chat”