LGBT teens having eating disorders

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

LGBT teens having eating disorders

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:39 pm

I would like to mention some serious information for all parents and almost for all people. is it familiar to you that the number of LGBT teens having eating disorders is terrifying ??? http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/03/02/ ... errifying/ An extensive study by some of the top US eating disorder centres in the country has revealed that LGBT+ US teens are more than 10 times as likely to have anorexia or bulimia as straight people of the same age. What do you think about it?
Bart

Re: LGBT teens having eating disorders

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:46 am

Oh my Goodness.. This article made me feel upset. Because I am a father soon but I am afraid of it you know. From the article i have found out that the results make it clear that troubling numbers of LGBTQ youth are affected by eating disorders and self-harm,” said the National Eating Disorders Association, noting that it is necessary to raise awareness of eating disorders to make it possible for everybody to receive help and support to those who need it.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:18 pm

I suppose each parent faces with such disorder. Of course you might find out all reasons for it. But nowadays not about it. During the documentary, Bergdorf attended a meeting of radical feminist group We Need to Talk UK, a group dedicated to preventing further reforms in transgender rights. Before the meeting, which was heavily protested by pro-trans activists, Bergdorf said that she felt “quite apprehensive” about attending, given the group’s history of comments about trans women, who are frequently referred to as “trans-identified men. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/05/17/ ... nges-terf/
Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:01 pm

This is not very plasant news but i see logic in it. Those teenagers probably have to face bulling at school and pressure from their classmates. At this age they are not fully aware of what is right and wrong. They dont have somebody to talk to. Nobody tells them that they are just as same as other teens. They dont know if they can accept who they are because other people tell them that there is something wrong with them. Mental issues and phsycological pressure leads to the whole system working poorly. Bad mood or depression therefore leads to the lack of appetite and so here we go
Liam

Postby Liam » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:24 pm

Oh, it's sad to talk about it. Today this information is very relevant. When they talk about all these rations for eating, then for some reason I always remember my day. I always try to be in shape. I do not often eat well, I do not often need them, but my sport is my achievement. I do it on my own, and it inspires me. All these problems are like unpleasant weights. Sometimes I admire teens, they are so young, and so often spoil their body. Not for nothing, they have all these illnesses more often than older people. Sad somehow.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Therefore, it is so important to be able to adapt to people, in every possible way demonstrating to them their similarity with them, if you want them to trust you. This is done by everyone who works with people, from sellers to politicians, those politicians who want to please people. The logic here is the same - we know ourselves relatively well, therefore, those who look like us, we understand much better than those who are not like them, seeing their reflection in them. Similar to us people seem to us predictable, understandable and more friendly, so we do not fear them and trust them.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:30 pm

So try to imagine even for a moment that in fact money is given very easily, so easy that you can have as many as you want. Presented? And to the question - why do not you have them in the quantity you need, try as a possible answer, present the answer, according to which you are very lazy, in order to earn the amount of money you need. Notice, I do not say anything, I just ask you to imagine a picture of this world that is somewhat different from the one in which you are used to living.

Return to “Chit Chat”