Moderne Hotel

Romario

Moderne Hotel

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Have a good day!You will be impressed with the suggestion I am going to tell you. This place is for good evening and having a perfect rest for beloved couple!!! You need visit it https://gayweekends.com/en/object/moder ... -new-york/ This fashionable hotel is situated in Midtown Manhattan close to iconic Times Square and the Broadway Theater. The apartments are very nicely furnished with a plethora of facilities for a comfortable stay. A high standard of service with an individualized approach is a nice touch to your stay. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Tyler

Re: Moderne Hotel

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Have a great day today!!!I am sincerely happy to greet you today and each single day!!!I like this place and read many interesting comments as for this place for staying . For example in know that the guests can take a nice rest at the apartment of the property after a short trip around the city. Free Wi-Fi access is available for business and personal matters. The Museum of Modern Art is located just some miles away. The underground station is in the surrounding area as well
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 am

Romario, thank you so much for your sharing but I am not familiar with this object. That's why I want to recommend you something i surely know. The OUT NYC is New York's first hetero-friendly boutique hotel, located in the very heart of Big Apple’s gay scene - at Hell's Kitchen. Times Square and Chelsea are in a few steps from the hotel, so The OUT NYC is a superb base to explore the city. Here, for example, you can go to New York's newest attraction, the Highline: the green oasis, built on a former elevated lane. You can meet it here
https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-out-nyc-hotel/
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:41 pm

You might necessary stay here. You will nrver regret the following place. I am going to share with you my experience. Our room was huge, and I liked its style - black and white colors are fantastic! It looks like only after the repairing works, because everything was ideal - very clean towels, new bed linen, pleasant smell, clean carpet. I liked big mirrors in the room, and I liked that we had our own bathroom. The air-conditioning system was great did not make any noize. I liked everything in the room. You will not regret visiting this one.

Return to “Gay dating”