parents' reaction

Romario

parents' reaction

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 am

Hi there boys. I am creating this post just because I am eager to find out everything about your parents' reaction of your desire to become a father. Was it good or not? What did they say? I truly remember that my parents were just for my attempts to become a father using surrogate motherhood. It is not wonder that they supported me and my partner and they even tried to help us with money and of course advice. Talking about my partner's parents, I might admit that they were also eager to become grandparents. Hopefully everything was okey with this
Tyler

Re: parents' reaction

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:22 am

So Romsrio, recently I have answered this question and I would like to repeat that the first emotion of my parents when they heard that me and my partner is going to become parents. They were really happy recognizing the fact that they would become grandparents and this attitude to us really made my heart warm. It was really grateful for us to understand that in this difficult step our parents will support us and help. They were ready to be with us every day in this period of our life. Nowadays they are happy to be grandparents
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:41 am

:ugeek: well actually we have not had some reaction to it because we don't have baby. But nowadays we are waiting for him and our parents also waiting for him as well. Well are impressed with their attitude towards our decisiontto be parents. It happens so seldom when parents have good reaction to it and our parents are one of those. I am so inspired and especially when I know that my dad and mother respect my opinion as for it, their support is on the highest level and I am so proud of it. Husband's parents are also fantastic as for it
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:59 pm

My parents were so happy that they are going to become grandparents. They were completely sure that everything will be ok, because i'm very responsible person and i have got a lot of younger sisters. brothers, cousins who i always take care about. Our parents - it's our main encouragement and support.
Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:35 pm

Hello, how are you today? Very nice to hear that your parents were happy about the news. Some parents still havent accepted their kids' choices. I am very glad you are not one of those. How is the situation going now? Are you in the process? What agency did you decide to use as your guide? Are there any difficulties? I would be very interetsed in the story. Hope you come back here to share the happy news with us. As for me, well my parents wanted to become grandparents long before i even started considering the question. They keep asking me when i am gonna give them this most beautiful present..
Liam

Postby Liam » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Hello! I am glad to see you all. I love to answer your questions and write comments. This is a very interesting topic. The father's theme is always relevant. In my opinion, it is a great responsibility to be him. You not only have to be responsible for yourself, but also for someone else and for his actions. I think my parents would also support this decision. Maybe they were a bit surprised and would have made my decision completely. This is a very important decision, making our hearts more affectionate and warm. I think they are ready to become grandparents and booze. I wish you good luck with that.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi there, Romario. Speaking honestly, the reaction of my old people was almost the same as yours. I got full support from them. They also wanted to give me money, even understanding that I didn't need it. I prefer to think that they were so happy that their happiness clouded their mind :D :D :D Maybe that's because they always wanted to have grandchild. As long as I remember, they were afraid that I wouldn't be able to have kids. First they thought that I was asexual, later than that I was barren ( I had issues with reproductive system in my vulnerable years ) . All, it turned out that everything is cool and our family can fully enjoy all the perks of having a newborn.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:29 pm

That is, to set a goal that is stupid in nature and can be guided by misconceptions about the external world, in itself mental faculties are expressed only in data loaded into the head of a person.
The infidelity of such data can be understood by a person either on an intuitive level, which often happens by the way, or through experience, one's own or another's, it depends on the hang of your brain that I will write about some other time.

Return to “Future dads”