dates

Romario

dates

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:26 pm

Hello. I am happy to create this post because I am sure that we have pretty interesting opinions as for this theme to discuss. In what way do you usually plan to organize your date? What ideas do you have? I suppose that any date should be full of positive emotions and nothing more. And of course some of introduction to your partner. I think that there are so many activities how you can spend your date on the highest level. You can simply try the variant with amusement park or simply to try another one with a great picnic, or a simple walking around the park.
Duke

Re: dates

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:11 pm

The meeting place should be in modest solitude, so that there was an opportunity to talk without interference, but clearly not in a closed apartment. Noisy parties can be the beginning, but not the main dish. Better, if with the originality at the moment, strained, choose the classics - a quiet cafe with muffled light, perhaps instrumental music. And as it is not sad for some men's wallets, a girl should put to herself the proposed snack. Since ancient times, a man has been mining a mammoth to bring a woman to him. And to prove by deed that he is a glorious hunter and is able to provide sustenance to his potential half. All this does not rise to the level of consciousness, but a woman, even if she does not want to eat, will instinctively feel the reliability of the man-getter. This guy easily adds a point to his advantage.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:20 am

To my mind there are many different ways how to spend perfectly date. But I don't recommend you to try something exactly crazy that demands many efforts from you and your partner. It should be something calm and well organized. I have the experience as for dating near the beach it was surely great and unforgettable . I understand that everyone wants to spend time on the most expensive level and as best as possible. There is a greaat opportunity to organize something worthy
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:34 am

Happy to be here with all of you again dudes. I think that arranging a date needs many efforts and creativity. As for me dates should be really unforgettable and contain positive emotions as well. I don't like extreme dates because of many reasons. I like organizing some romantic activity which will never leave cold many people. As for me it is pretty understandable. Dates are very different and each person likes to spend them in some special ways. I like for example laying on the beach, or sitting in the park.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:51 pm

I would like to say that nothing can be better than planning dates. I like to make my partner as happier as possible. And to my mind if you are a creative person you will easily cope with these different pleasant moments. I like to make unforgettable dates, for example picnic at night near the ocean. You can not imagine this atmosphere, and moreover it is not so expensive it is just important to have a desire and so feelings towards your beloved one. Msybe some calm rest together will be the best for both of youm
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:48 pm

Hmm, thanks for your ideas ;) Unfortunately, i'm not so romantic as i'd like to be. But my partner makes it unforgatable for both of us. A year ago he spontaneously took me to Paris.It was so great trip. He reserved an appartment near the Eiffel Tower, ordered a lot of wine and seafood. So, such dates are the best, to my mind
Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Hello there Romario! How are you today? Actualy dates is a hard thing to keep interesting. I mean when you just start dating a person yea there are tons of ideas how to spend time together in a fun way. But when you have been in a relationship for a good while... When you have seen and done almsot everything together it is hard to come up with something new and exciting. I would actuly like if you shared some ideas here. In your opinion what can you do and where can you go when you have been in a relationship, let's say 8 years? I am eager to hear from you
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Increase the overall effectiveness of training. This is done by developing the right level of motivation, which in itself is very important. Motivation is much to decide not only in sports, but in general in life. Therefore, it should be the most serious approach. Different athletes need to be motivated in different ways, but at the same time all of them, I think, need to be adjusted to victory, only in this case they will be laid out in full. Also, a sports psychologist helps an athlete focus on a specific goal and form the necessary motor skills for her achievement. I would call it work with discipline or discipline of an athlete. This is also a very important point.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:07 pm

As for lies caused by fear, such a lie is a defensive reaction of the body, it is the protective reaction of our mind, which is designed to protect us from some kind of threat by distorting information. Children, for example, often lie for the sake of protection from adults, because physically they are weaker and lies is their only salvation, sometimes from the same violence. And since with violence, expressed in one form or another, many people are constantly confronted in their lives, then without them it is very difficult to protect themselves from him, or even impossible at all.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:18 pm

It's you who chose such a wife or such a husband, it's your choice, your feelings, your family. Why do you discount the decision you made once?
It is better to say that your views have ceased to coincide in some ways, that your relationship for some reason or other has reached a deadlock, that the person next to you has committed a serious mistake and has greatly offended you. But do not compare your soul mate with other people, and even not in their favor.

Return to “Gay dating”