CC Blooms Club

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Romario

CC Blooms Club

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:35 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/cc-blooms-club/ Have you heard about this gay club???It is known that it is one of the most popular gay club in this town!!!The oldest and most popular gay venue in Edinburgh. It serves as a bar and restaurant by day and a club by night. The dance floor at the back of the venue is one of the most popular in town. This hot spot in Edinburgh attracts each visitor to be a part of their daily events in adition to many fantastic entertainmesnts too!!!You will like being there
Tyler

Re: CC Blooms Club

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 pm

There was such teenagers experience in staying there. I surely liked it you know. This is a very beautiful place with cool exterior and delicious food. I saw this place when I was going down the street and I really liked the exterior, which looks very stylish and modern. When I came inside, I was sure I made a right decision and decided to have a lunch here. While I was choosing the dish I saw that there is a student discount with a student card and I find it really cool. For young crowds it is cute and spacious place.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Be always in a good mood. I try to look at life always with positive emotions. The food is delicious here and the service is amazing. I was surrounded by the waiter’s attention, which was very smiling and asked me is everything was all right. Lovely stuff. The atmosphere is very relaxing, but in the evenings this place transforms into a cool and funny club with nice music and cool DJ and a funny crowd. There is also a big bar and the bartender is a real professional of his job.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 am

So Okey pretty nice guys. How are you doing today??? There are some seats and you may chat with friends there as music in the club is too loud. Drinks prices were not too priced as for a club. About £4-6 depending what you want to order. Staff is friendly and helpful, but didn’t accept credit cards. This club is restaurant during the day, but I’ve never visited it. But now I want to visit it. I suppose it might be a good place to have a lunch. Overall good music and lively atmosphere. People friendly. I will come here again.
Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:41 pm

Greetings! How are you doing today? Be always in a good mood. I surely liked it you know. I love such places! A great place to even have a rest. This is a very beautiful place. The atmosphere is very relaxing, this place transforms into a cool and funny club with nice music and a funny crowd. Drinks prices were not too priced as for a club. Staff is friendly and helpful. I suppose it might be a good place to have a lunch. People friendly. I will come here again. For young crowds it is cute and spacious place.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:32 pm

I can not imagine how you can live with a person under one roof, raise children, go to the common success, make plans for life and work together to realize them, without trust. No laws will replace the benefits of trust, because laws rely on violence, but trust in the honesty and decency of people, and also on their intelligence. After all, in most cases, it is advantageous to conduct business and build relationships on trust, and not on laws. Laws can be circumvented, laws can be applied in different ways, laws force people to sue, which takes a lot of time and money, while trust allows you to do everything quickly, efficiently and effectively.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:34 pm

I understand that in our society where a golden calf is worshiped, it is difficult to do, but you think so at least a few minutes a day, best before bed. Do not ask technical questions, it is important for you to first properly adjust your psyche, and only then you yourself will understand what and how to do. If you have more money, you have been paid a salary or you suddenly became rich, do not take it as a miracle, take it for granted, as a rule not only for you, but for every person. This is like the law of the fact that everyone has air, only not everyone understands this.

Return to “Chit Chat”