LGBT youth shelter in Tonga

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Romario

LGBT youth shelter in Tonga

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:29 pm

What do you know about this article?What impressions do you have as for it???https://gayweekends.com/en/2018/02/20/lgbt-youth-shelter-in-tonga-has-been-ruined-by-a-devastating-cyclone-gita/ It is known that LGBT youth shelter in Tonga has been ruined by a devastating Cyclone Gita. I would like to say that Tonga is a Polynesian sovereign state, situated in the South Pacific Ocean and surrounded by Fiji, Samoa, New Caledonia and other island States. The Tonga archipelago consists of 169 islands, only 36 of which have been inhabited. So I am waiting for your comments!!!
Tyler

Re: LGBT youth shelter in Tonga

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:28 pm

The problem is that TLA has no core funding and therefore, has no money to rebuild the much needed LGBT shelter, which is the only place, where LGBT victims of TC Gita could find a safe space to get back on their feet after the natural disaster. Nevertheless, activists from TLA have managed to set up a crowd-funding website to ask people from all over the world to donate for the reconstruction of LGBT youth shelter . I think that it is quite a good idea to create such shelters. . Really, worthy of respect!!!
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:37 am

So so guys. I am quite aware of this information and I would like you to know about it a little bit more, so be attentive guys. I have caught that the activists from TLA have managed to set up a crowd-funding website to ask people from all over the world to donate for the reconstruction of LGBT youth shelter and delivery of food, water, medical and other essential supplies to the LGBT community in Tonga. Members of TLA also cooperate with the volunteers from the Tonga Red Cross Society.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:23 am

Good morning. Have a super light day today without worries. Are you ready for weekends guys? I know the recent details as for the article we have already discussed. You may know that nevertheless, activists from TLA have managed to set up a crowd-funding website to ask people from all over the world to donate for the reconstruction of LGBT youth shelter and delivery of food, water, medical and other essential supplies to the LGBT community in Tonga. Members of TLA also cooperate with the volunteers from the Tonga Red Cross Society.
Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello! How are you? Be always in good spirits, even in spite of sad events and articles. I am quite aware of this information. Activists from TLA managed to set up a crowd-funding website to ask people from all over the world to donate for the reconstruction of LGBT youth shelter. Youth shelter in Tonga has been ruined by a devastating Cyclone Gita. Members of TLA also cooperate with the volunteers. I think that it is quite a good idea to create such shelters. Really, worthy of respect! That's all I know.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:38 pm

A familiar person, if not cool, causes more confidence than a stranger, because we know him well, or at least we think that we know, so it's easier for us to predict his actions, understand his motives, goals, and maybe even influence him. All this saves us from fearing such a person, which creates a favorable ground for trust in him and cooperation with him.
Also, people tend to trust those who are very much like themselves. The more common among people, the higher the level of their trust to each other.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:29 pm

This is a natural conclusion, which you will undoubtedly agree with. After all, if they were given to you easily, you probably would have had more. Although I understand that this concept is situational, you can, after all, be called, and sit around someone's neck, and this will also be easy money.
But we are still talking about obtaining money and their shortage, because other situations are not so important to consider them.

Return to “Chit Chat”