Romario is here too

Romario

Romario is here too

Postby Romario » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:23 pm

Have a good evevning. My sincere greetings for all of you and for all visitrors and newcomers. I am Romario. So frankly speaking i even do not know what special facts I must mention about myself. I want you know that I am a simple friendly person, I can say that I have really simple life without too much worries or troubles. I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son. I am a family person .
Duke

Re: Romario is here too

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:15 pm

hello Romario. i am so glad that you are here with us. i am sure that this forum will be you second home. as for me i am not new here but i like to welcome new people and say them some facts about the forum.
my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i am a single dad. but this is another story :D :D :D :D i want to say that some time ago i was in a depression about my divorce and good eople here helped me to cope with it. so now i am sure that this forum is my home.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:50 am

Hi Rom. I am also happy to greet you too. My name is Tyler and I am from Spain. I am here because recently my friends decided to encourage me to this community as I feel alone sometimes. At all I am looking for communication with parents, because I am a young dad too and I sincerely hope that I will find much useful information here. talking about myself I must tell you that my profession is singer. I like do the cooking and it makes me relaxed after hard working day and after my concerts. I like cooking everything from the meat to sweets and I like to make happy my family with all these dishes I cook. It happens not rare, but just when I have some free time.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey Romario, I want to say hello to Romario who created this post. If you remember me you must know my name, I am Bart. I am twenty years old and I am glad to have such an opportunity to be registered here on this website. I have many interesting hobbies and interests. I think that you will find easily common language with me . I am ready to speak on different themes, for example as for surrogate motherhood mostly. I like to be into sport, traveling, cooking and many things that can develop my life as well.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:43 pm

I am so happy Romario that you are here, me too. I would like to introduce myself . I am Daniel and I was born in 1989 . I am not alone, I have husband with whom I have been living together for about ten years. Unfortunately we don't have children yet. Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. I have my lovely job and I am so proud of it. My life will change when I become a dad, that's for sure

Return to “Introduce yourself”