Rest with the family

Kane

Re: Rest with the family

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:37 am

We need lies for enemies who define themselves as such, do not come to my house with a sword, and I do not consider you an enemy, do not try to deceive me, and I will not see in you a miserable and insignificant creature that I myself will deceive myself. I remember the words in this connection, if I am not mistaken about Sun-tzu: war is a path of deception, and deception is the way of war. The one who deceives us challenges us and we simply have no choice but to go out on the warpath.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:52 pm

For example, I have heard more than once that people in power are cold and unfeeling, cynical and insidious, that they are not capable of loving and very cruel. This I even read in the articles and books of some psychologists. However, I do not understand how you can not see so obvious things, such as for example the weakness of a person who loves everyone and is open to everyone. People with weak psyche and a mistaken view of life are more open, friendly and loving, it is these people who can all love and respect everyone, simply because they themselves need it.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:40 am

As for me there are many new places where you will be happy with the rest andwhere you will open something beneficial all the time and something new for you all to haves ome stay there. i am sure that you need just keep this place into the mind and there you will be happy with the stay. The complex provides everything you may need during your holidays: a large outdoor pool, a gorgeous terrace with stunning panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the island of La Gomera, and covered in loungers and parasols. There are also such activities as a pool table, water polo, volleyball, a mini-disco for little ones.
Lythind

Rest with the family

Postby Lythind » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Really helpful post Thanks fella.
What sort of times should I be having each of the meals at then?

Thank you

Return to “Health & sex”