Flue Vacciantion

Brown_Wolf

Flue Vacciantion

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:49 am

It's winter now, and loads of people catch various colds. I have already had flu several times this year. I felt quite bad during the last time. I had a high temperature and a sore throat. I took quite a lot of medicine, they helped, but caused a severe tummy ache. My beloved sayas that I should try flu vaccination not to fall ill. What do you think about it? Is flu vaccination an effective way of preventing flu?
Tyler

Re: Flue Vacciantion

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:06 am

So here is another opinion to my mind. Cold shower is the best method to my mind. Without strange vaccines...... I am in a not good mood but probably we will have nice talks together. I want to say that there are many differen people and there are many different minds as for it and i think that you need just pay attention on the all posiitve and negative influences of it. But I think that it is pretty good method to get better without any vaccines and pills. It prevents many people really better. And I don't recommend you vaccinations
James2

Re: Flue Vacciantion

Postby James2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:42 am

Mi Pais bar is going to immerse you in the atmosphere of Latin America. This is a small place, but it gives it the coziness, especially if you are becoming a patron there. The bar is also known for its popularity among the local LGBT society. Latin music, nice lighting and design are going to make you fall in love with this place. i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the rest and where you will open something new for you all to have some time. i think that you need just keep this place into the mind and you will stay happy and impressed with the all new feelings there.

Return to “Health & sex”