Transport while traveling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Natan

Re: Transport while traveling

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:45 am

Sexual instinct has a very powerful energy that can be awakened within people and used for its own purposes, as, strictly speaking, you can use sexual instinct for manipulation by other people.
Sexual instinct is in us with you need for reproduction, which smoothly passed into the need for pleasure, resulting in sex was seemingly as an independent phenomenon in a person's life, separate from his natural destiny.
Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:51 pm

Hi there guys. Hope all of you are feeling great today. I love travelling! But as an experienced traveller i have to admit there the best transport for it is.... wait for it... your feet! Your feet are the things that can you bring anywhere you like, they can help you reach places no plane or car would ever reach. As for actual real transport... dunno, no favorites, i use whatever is the best for each specific destination
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:32 am

For them, the wisdom of generations is a great value, which they are eager to learn, then to pass it on to the next generation. Here they need wise people who will become teachers for them. I believe that humanity must grow up and grow smart. All subsequent generations as a whole should be smarter than previous ones. In this, in my opinion, the meaning of our human existence. So to become wise to make subsequent generations even wiser is a very worthy goal for a person. But it is obvious that not all people it is suitable. Therefore, not all of us are sufficiently motivated to gain wisdom. Many people just do not need it - they do not see the point in it.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:20 pm

I like travelling very much. Every year I travel to the mountains with my family of friends. I travel there by train and I think that this is the most comfortable transport to reach there. As you can lie and sleep there. But it's not comfortable do this in the bus or plane. But in any case it's you opinion how the most comfortable you can travel.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 am

In cases with the manifestation of selfishness in both spouses, the family keeps on a thread, and can disintegrate at any time, but in cases when one of the spouses is forced to tolerate the selfishness of the other, it all depends on who sees the meaning in such patience.
To endure for the sake of children, or for oneself, because of low self-esteem, what exactly is to suffer, what is the point in such patience, what will eventually lead to it.
Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 pm

It's very cool to talk about such topics. I will say frankly, I also like to travel by car. There is a big plus in this - you stay there where you need or where you're hooked. For example, you pass a wonderful place and do not have time to take a photo, it becomes a little pity. And there you can get out of the car and make a photo. In general, I love traveling very much. I love finding out and exploring new places. it's cool. I wish you to visit many countries and see the whole world. I think it's worth it. Good luck!
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:28 am

Let it sound too selfish, but a person should not blame himself for having done something that he deemed it necessary to do, and that somehow it was beneficial to him, we do not owe anyone responsibility for others, even our victims own interests. That is why we are so actively re-educating people who are overly ambitious, leveling them with the social standards of acceptable behavior, paying no attention to the interests of the individual who still live inside us, in the form of our strong part given to us by nature.

Return to “Chit Chat”