Parents of Manchester

Max76

Parents of Manchester

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Recently i Have found out such article.Parents of Manchester bomb victim criticized the media.. To be honest I was shocked that such a situation happened with this family. It is known that Mr Hett was among 22 people killed when Salman Abedi detonated a bomb after an Ariana Grande concert on 22 May. A report by Lord Kerslake into how the attack was responded to found a series of issues, including media’s attitude to the families of the victims. More details you can find out here http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/01/15/ ... the-media/
Romario

Re: Parents of Manchester

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Well well well guys, I am going to tell you this pretty interesting piece of news. From the article it turned out to know that Stuart Murray, step father to Hett, said media intrusion was “not the way to make an impression” as they found addresses of Martyn’s siblings who don’t live at home and also some of his friends.“His flatmate had people knocking and this was before we even had news and confirmation of what had happened. It makes you angry and cautious how you would deal with the media thereafter.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm

I was pretty disapointed you know... This report really shocked me. I was quite disappointed with the situation that happened with that parents. I have read that a report by Lord Kerslake into how the attack was responded to found a series of issues, including media’s attitude to the families of the victims. Stuart Murray, step father to Hett, said media intrusion was “not the way to make an impression” as they found addresses of Martyn’s siblings who don’t live at home and also some of his friends.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:11 am

Hello dear parents. Today I would like to share with you some new article . A 14-year-old boy has been arrested over an attack on two gay men in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. It has been reported that he had found the potential victims by means of creating a fake profile on one of the popular dating apps. The men were allegedly lured to a car park in the early hours to meet their ‘date’.
http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/04/09/ ... me-attack/
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:02 pm

I am inspired by our sincere conversation. Actually I just would like to say that the men were allegedly lured to a car park in the early hours to meet their ‘date’ then set upon by a gang and violently assaulted which led to one of them being rushed to the hospital. Police have arrested a 14-year-old boy on suspicion of involvement in two attacks. Authorities believe he was part of a larger group that was responsible for the attacks, it was apparently a gang consisting of 16 people. A new material will be easily found for you I think exactly so. Be happy)
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Sexual instinct is the stimulator of this power, it gives the person energy, gives him courage, deprives him of the mental weakness that holds him back.
Simply put, everything in order to leave offspring, whatever it is, it's worth it. Testosterone, the male sex hormone, is actively developed precisely with sexual arousal, aggression, in situations where a man needs power when he is brave and determined, especially when he wins.
AlbertSturl

View first unread post

Postby AlbertSturl » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Where am i looking for it? We cant see a View first unread post. Got it. Its very good. What was there before? A&M

Return to “Fathers’ section”