A good father

Howard

A good father

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Hello, guys! You know, I am going to be a dad!!!!!!!!! I am so happy and excited! And a little bit frightened, because I don't know whether I will manage to be a good father. Nobody said being a good father was easy. No matter what age your child is or how many children you have, you have to know that a father's work is never done. To be a good father, you have to be present, be a good disciplinarian and role model, and be sympathetic to your children's needs without being a pushover. Do you have your own kids? Is it hard? How to be a good father? What should I do to become the best dad?
Brown_Wolf

Re: A good father

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:18 am

I haven't become a father yet, but I think a good father is that one who really loves his child. I have read your post very attentively, and I think you'll be a good father. Having a child is always a big challenge as your life would change forever, but it's worth it. I haven't become a father yet, but I hope that one day I would and I'm sure that I would love with all my heart. The same would happen with you, my dear friend! Just don't be afraid in showing your love to your future child. He or she would praise it very much when he or she grows up, believe me! Good luck!
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Sooo surely, good theme.. I want to say that my little son for me is everything. And I can not imagine my life without this tiny creature. I always was ready to become a father and I wanted to be not a simple dad, but I would like to be really a good father. Mostly I love to spend time with him. Everywhere and in any time. I like to give knowledge for him and I like to express my love for him. I would like to say that a good father is that one who will always support ,and who will never betray. Good father will always understand.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello)My husband and I have a daughter( 10 years old).So I can say I know a lot of secrets about upbringing .Actually ,there aren't any special secrets .
If you love your kid,if you show your love to her ,if you care and worry about her ,you will automatically be good father .
And just remember -you don't need to do all you kid will ask ,because you should avoid her transformation into a spoilt kid .
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:20 pm

How to achieve that a man ceased to feel guilty for his parents' qualities and was happy about fatherhood? In my opinion, it is best to create positive motivation, giving the man to feel that his children love him. Rough flattery is not needed - it's enough just to mention in conversation with the husband what your everyday life is full of: "The child was talking about you", "The son boasted about you today", "The children miss you and look forward to the weekend with impatience". Such evidence increases the self-esteem of a man, encourages him to strive for communication with children.Protect your wife from the nightmare of all young parents - night vigil near the newborn. Both for business and for the family it is much better if a man sleeps at night.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Be happy and I wish you to have each day happy. Friendly regards for all of you. I am happy to say that it is great happiness to be father. I strongly recommend you not to hesitate and not to be afraid of it. It is the main aim of our living in this world. I mean bring up worthy people. My story is pretty successful! And I hope that it will last forever. Two kids is the most important treasure in my life ,I put so many efforts to become a father. A good father especially , it is a great responsibility and I surely recognize it .
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:14 am

Of course I am ready to start this pretty easy discussion which tells everyone interesting facts from life. I want to say that my story has started some months ago when I became a happy parent. I would like to say that I am ready for all difficulties in this life concerning my son. You might understand me if you are a dad already. It is quite natural that I will call myself as a good parent because I understand all responsibilities while being a father. I am just ready to do everything for my little son for sure
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:50 pm

Hello everybody and everyone . I am not a father yet, but I hope that I will be the best father because my heart is open for it. You might know that we are in the process. Both me and my husband are eager to become happy dads. And this dream will come true in some months. Our story has not started yet but we hope that it will have just positive conclusion. We are waiting for a son and we really are waiting for this moment so heartily. I can not find words how it means to be a father but I am sure that it is when you are full of love in your heart.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:54 pm

The social paradigm that will be discussed in this article, determines the model of human behavior in life also, as his instincts do, which, in fact, are expressed through this paradigm. Having a certain model of setting and solving problems, a person acts according to this model even when it basically does not work or works, but not as it should.
The initial conceptual scheme of the person's behavior and thinking in solving any problems will be as effective as it corresponds to reality, taking into account those amendments that need to be made, taking into account the time and the circumstances that take place.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:28 am

I'm not a supporter of decision-making at the moment when it's needed, the main thing is getting involved in the fight, we'll figure it out - these are not my friends, for in this approach to life there are no prospects that give us pragmatism and moral readiness for everything.
Actually, that is why there is such a thing as moral and psychological preparation, without which a person is defenseless against a lot of unusual situations in his life, which can arise always and everywhere.

Return to “Future dads”