divorce

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

divorce

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:43 am

Hi everybody friendly people. Has anyone faced with divorce? For what reasons did you do it? Do you know methods how to avoid it? To be honest I have never had hopefully such experience. But sometimes I am really afraid of it. Not for the world would I be ready to end our marriage, our love, our relationships with divorce. I know maybe sometimes I do something wrong. But not without it. I don't know the certain reasons how to avoid this horrible step. But I know that divorce is breaking for many people, for partners, but mostly for their children. Unfortunately it is true.
Howard

Re: divorce

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:37 pm

If you want to save your marriage, the first thing you should do is to figure out if what went wrong is something fixable. It's a perfectly natural response to try to save your sinking ship, but what if the ship is so tattered that it isn't worth saving? No one can make this decision for you, but know that certain flaws in people or relationships might not be worth trying to save. Get information from them about how they think the relationship can be improved. A marriage counselor, while expensive, offers highly nuanced insight into the clockwork of your marriage. A counselor might be able to identify what went wrong from an informed, but emotionally distant, place. Because the counselor has no skin in the game, so to speak, s/he is less likely to lie, to cut corners, or forget inconvenient facts. A marriage counselor might very well save your marriage.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:19 am

So nowadays divorces become to be really often than always. Everything is possible like divorce in your relationships. It is sad I know. Fortunately I have never faced with it and I hope that not for the world would I be in this similar situation. I think that in the case when you have children it is rather difficult, because their family is everything for them, role model and as a rule, first of all children suffer from the parents' divorce. But on the other hand you should not live with the person you don't love. But do not forget about your children's feelings as well
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:17 am

Divorce is really horrible process both for couple, but especially for their children.. I can say that if people try to put efforts to saving their marriage from the both sides so they will be able to save it surely. But what to save if you or your partner has pretty other opinions and thoughts and even feelings as for such situation. What to do if simple your partner doesn't want to continue to be in marriage... It is another question, to live with the person you don't love anymore is quite strange and stupid I think..
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Well we well this post should be very stressful and strong for many people here. You might know that if you don't want to end your relationships with divorce you must do everything possible to safe your marriage and do not get it into some risks. To my mind both partners should find out the problems and never make them deeper and deeper. Divorce has pretty offensive effect on your children if you have them, so first of all think about them and how it will be difficult for them to overcome this stress in their lives
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Okey.. Divorce. I try not to think about it at all. Because it is pretty painful for me. I can't recognise how two persons who loved each other can get rid of each other. It is so stupid. Divorce is a pretty horrible process for both sides and it doesn't matter whether you are guilty or not. If you want to save your living together from divorce you might predict everything, and stop doing wrong things towards each other. But if you have some crisis in your relationships try to find some family psychotherapist which can help you to solve your family conflict
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Max, don't be afraid of divorce, be afraid of toxic relationship that make lovers hate each other and suffer. The more you afraid the more chances of divorce you have. While thinking about how awful divorce actually is you're forgetting to focus on your present day life, your lover's feeling and all this stuff. Daniel said he can't understand how people can stop love each other? I don't want to hurt him, but he seems not mature enough. So, how? Very simple! Love doesn't exist in spiritual meaning as well as soul. Love is a chemical reaction. So, stop fuck with each other nerves , get laid together more often and everything will be good!

P.S.
Only dumbass fucking idiots will save the marriage for the children, because they do not understand that it will make everything worse.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:38 pm

To successfully deal with various matters that are somehow connected with cooperation with other people and have excellent relations with others, especially with relatives, you need to ensure that people trust you. Therefore, let's see which people are most often trusted and why.
First of all, people trust those whom they know well, who have for some time proved to them their own, albeit not ideal, but still honesty, decency, conscientiousness, loyalty, reliability and so on.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:28 pm

And there are also such people who are a little rich, immediately turn into disgusting creatures. So I'm afraid it's not about money, and it's impossible to shift responsibility to them. However, they still do their work with a person. And now I'll tell you about the psychological state of a person, which should be before and after he has money, including a lot of money. I will not tell you about your condition when you do not have money, because if you do not have it or you do not have enough money, you know what it is, and I'm completely sure that in this case, money is for you than Something that is hard to give.

Return to “Chit Chat”