Video games

Howard

Video games

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 pm

You know, my best friend gas a 10 year old son and the thing is that he likes video games too much. My friend want to get his chield to stop playing video games but he don't know how to do it. Most children love video games. While video games can teach certain skills or be educational, many children spend too many hours with a controller in their hand. Video games have been linked to childhood obesity and cognitive problems. Can you advise something?
Max76

Re: Video games

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:48 am

Good morning. Pleasant vibes in your home guys. I would like to say video and other games should be available for children just in certain age. If there is too early you can spoil your baby. I mean that in the very childhood everything is not understandable for children and when they play all these games they can catch something bad. I don't say about cruel games which can teach just bad. I am afraid of it so I will allow it not in the childhood. Maybe in the age of ten years. I think that it really will be better for them..
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Video games are the big problem nowadays.Children don't understand that these aren't about reality .Some of games can even teach them cruelty ,violence and aggression .And ,of course ,children are becoming more and more passive and not interested in activities thanks to video games .Only drastic measures can help here .Hide such things,don't give them to your child (you can even sell it ) and take you kid in the park.Try to inculcate to your child love to physical activities .
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:44 am

Video games are often said to improve visual attention and short-term memory, and this has indeed been proven by a number of experiments. However, in addition to the "pluses", video games have disadvantages.
Researchers from the University of Montreal invited a hundred volunteers, among whom there were roughly fifty men and women, to pass through a virtual labyrinth. There were several ways in the labyrinth where it was necessary to collect certain objects, and this task could be performed more quickly if you remembered the routes that you already went through - that is, you should pay attention to various surrounding signs like a stone, a tree, etc.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:40 pm

You know, this theme is quite spicy for me just because I take care about such questions too much. I think that aggression of your baby can be caused by many reasons but truly say nowadays it happens very often that children get aggression from such factors as TV and different videos anx many computer games. it is important ,very important to say that nowadays there are many cruel factors which can spoil your baby and that's why you should be very attentive while your children's upbringing. But besides you should remember that.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:40 pm

it is really possible get for them not useful information... Especially there are many sites that can have bad influence on them. To my mind it should be forbidden to some certain age and to tell the truth it would be the best decision for those parents who wish just the best for their children. For example till ten or even twelve years of your baby. Video games nowadays are not acceptable because they usually can ruin children's development and character even, has influence on the future
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 am

Well.. Video games, my attitude towards it is also a little bit different. From the one side I also think that some of games can even teach them cruelty ,violence and aggression .And ,of course ,children are becoming more and more passive and not interested in activities thanks to video games . The one way out of this situation is to hide such things,don't give them to your child because if he is a constant user of such video games he will be absorbed in virtual life and it is awfully.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:12 pm

I am not a father yet, but even I know that it is truly wrong to allow children to use different computer games in small age. It is wrong decision if you want to bring up normal baby without any mistakes. I understand that most children love video games. While video games can teach certain skills or be educational, many children spend too many hours with a controller in their hand. Video games have been linked to childhood obesity and cognitive problems. I think that it would be better for them to allow it after twelve years old, not just earlier but exactly in this period.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Every person in this life has a choice, he is given to the person from birth and makes him truly free.
Any choice has its own price, which you have to pay regardless of whether you know about it or not, it simply is all. Happiness also has its price, including family happiness, which requires certain personal donations from our side, if we want to have a happy family and as a result a happy life.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:10 am

Try not to be biased and not to seek excuses for yourself or others, just pay attention to the facts that take place in your life and the lives of others. Personally, I can notice one extremely negative quality inherent in every person with whom some can fight, but others unfortunately do not, and as a result become a victim of this quality. This, my friends, is lazy. About what nature has awarded us with this quality, I will tell you in my future articles. Laziness is an integral part of each of us, and to achieve our goals in life, for success, we need to learn how to control it.

Return to “Fathers’ section”