Romance in bed)))

Howard

Romance in bed)))

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello, my dear friends! My partner is a very romantic person and sometimes I don't even know what he want's me to do, because I am not so romantic((((( But I l love him very much and I want to become more romantic for him.But if to be honest, I don't know how. Can you help me? What can you advise me?
Brown_Wolf

Re: Romance in bed)))

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:43 pm

I think you should have a frank talk with your beloved. Don't be afraid to ask him what he really likes in sex. My partner and I often talk about this. He tells me what he wants to get in bed, and I also tell him about my desires. As for the romance, I wouldn't try to play the role that I don't like. Just ask your partner what he likes about you and you will know whether he wants to get a romance from you or not.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:12 pm

I think that romance can improve your relationships because sometimes couples can be bored of daily routine and that's why they need to be loved more. Romance can be really helpful but I don't like when it is too much pretty and sweet in the relationships. I love my partner and he understands me. Romance for us is not so important just because maybe we are adult persons . Maybe for each person it means something another and more closer. But even sometimes I want to have compliments from my boyfriend ,I want to get pleasant words and compliments
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 pm

It is a really topical issue in the run-up to St. Valentine"s Day.Today I went to the bakery and saw something interesting .There was a little box with red ribbon and big red heart -shaped balloon on every table .I think,it is a good idea for you .You can serve breakfast in bed for your sweetie ,buy some present,which you will put in such box and hide it near your bed .It will be a great surprise for your boyfriend .
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:30 am

Embrace is a wonderful romantic element that does not require you any skills, training or additional efforts. Embrace will also be an excellent transition to almost any action taken in the bedroom, starting with preludes and ending with a serious conversation. At this stage, do not rush. Pobormanitsya longer, somewhere 20 minutes before moving on to something else. Use this time to talk to her, gently pat her body, hair or swipe your finger along her collarbone.Embrace perfectly suited to start a conversation about your relationship and future, which can become a very romantic moment for partners who have been together for more than a year.In fact, you can talk about anything. However, you know, talking about the fact that on Saturday you need to go to the store, will not be so romantic. Do not forget about it.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:54 pm

I am going to bad, but I would like to discuss pretty interesting some themes. I think that the best decision for solving your problems in the relationships. I mean that if you don't know how to improve your relationships You should try something new in your sex life. I think that trying sex toys, or some new experience in your bad will surely improve your positive sex life, I am sure that it will help you to understand each other. Romance in bad will help you to improve your love relations and of course sexual.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:14 pm

Do not be afraid of public manifestations of your love. Flirt with each other in a shop, cafe, cinema. Loving and loved ones need to be even when you are not making love.
Sex does not begin and ends in the bedroom. The anticipation of intimacy excites no less than intimacy itself. Think of the language of love gestures. He took your hand and stroked your little finger a few times - the symbol of your clitoris - that means "I want you", you touched his hair, and he understands - you wait for a kiss. Such small secrets are very close.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Howard, I am not romantic too, but I try to do many pleasant things for my beloved one. Some pleasant and nice actions from your side will impress your partner for sure. Try to impress him with some surprise or maybe pleasant words, compliments. To my mind it will differentiate your mood and your attitude towards your partner and vice versa. I like do the surprises my partner even doesn't expect and it is romantic. Try to organize romantic evening before going to something more serious :lol: I did it so much time!!!
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:54 am

Whose life is more important, considering that a war can be won if you manage millions correctly, in themselves they are cannon fodder and not more? The answer is obvious, for me and many of you I am sure, that's why, people in power always sacrifice their people, their children and their family if you want. And this is not selfishness, if the country continues life, although without it it does not do. And that's why dear friends, that in the country, as in a big family, there is a fundamental component, and this is not the people, they are those who manage it, and who keeps it within the framework of a certain group.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 am

We know that in this life the law of the strong acts, to deny it is pointless, to paint over with illusions about freedom and human rights, too. And always, when you become a victim of stronger ones, you are shown the price for the life chosen by you, the life of a weak person who does not want to become strong. In the life of each of us, from time to time, changes occur, while most people are drawn to imaginary stability and peace, while in the meantime each of us pushes up life to achieve greater results than those we have achieved at the moment.

Return to “Gay dating”