I need you

Mall

I need you

Postby Mall » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 am

Hellow my dear friends, i think that nowadays there are many differnet people who think that gay people can not have children , because we all are differnet from them. I want just know your opinion as for this fact . i think that this is very serious an we all need just try to think about this topic and pay attention on the problems we all have. I think that society should treat us more polite, becuse we all have the same feelings adn we all have the same rights like they are. I think that you all need just say your point of view. How we all can change the situation for the better ?' what we need just do in this case?
blue

Re: I need you

Postby blue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:29 am

Despite the wide coverage by the Western media to the problems of homosexual couples raising children same-sex parents is a relatively new phenomenon in the last ten years. Where in same-sex families are the children? – you will ask. I think that the answer will not surprise you – the child may be the result of prior heterosexual experience, can be born from a surrogate mother or taken on education from children's home.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:09 pm

I think that you are right and this is very diffiult to keep calm in the our society, because there are many people who jst want to ruin our lif and i think that we all need just keep this fact in the mind and do not trust them. I think that we all the time need just try toget some positive and great impressions from the comunication with the polite and friendly people around us. I think that you need just as them all for the recommendations and try to find the place where you will get the help with the parenting. i think that this is one of the best ways you can use adn you will find the solution with the time. I am sure.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:15 pm

i am here to help you and i hink that i can give realy useful and good advise for you. i think that yo need just ask forthe help in the Panax Center and i think that you will get it immediately. Because there are many differnet people wh have the same problems likeyou are and who solved it with the help of this place. i think that you need just go there or just call them and get the consultation as for the first level of the things and recommendations you need do. I think that you will be really satisfied with the result because you wil get 24 hours support there and you will be really heard there by the other people there.
blue

Postby blue » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:55 am

Start immediately. Time spent on the child for years, and it will pay off. Privacies to the kid, but discipline is a natural consequence of this affection.
Start small. Change the baby diapers or diaper, bathe him, dress him, play with him. Baby care will help you to know him better
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Unlike heterosexual families, the appearance of a child in a same-sex family is almost always a conscious step and is associated with the adoption of a set of decisions. One such decision, for example, may be a decision on which of the women in the lesbian couple will bear the child and what role his biological father will perform .There are several possibilities for the appearance of children in same-sex families . On the one hand, these are children born in previous heterosexual relationships. In this case, the second biological parent remains outside the same-sex family. Recently, the number of same-sex families has increased, in which children are born and brought up directly in this family at the request of both partners.
blue

Postby blue » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 am

The name of Mary Montessori know all the parents. This is a man who has helped thousands of children grow up smart and confident, loved them and treated every young person as an individual. Tim Seldin — successor of its covenants, which 40 years he taught at the Montessori school, has written a wonderful book "encyclopedia of Montessori".
blue

Postby blue » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:23 am

Not every teacher becomes a parent, but every parent should be a teacher.
Do not send their children, and follow them. Children have much to "tell" about their needs and interests if we find the time to pay attention to them.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:18 pm

i think that there are many people who are right and the best recomendation is just try to find somne people who will help you in this case. because this is very difficult to do it by yourself aND YOU NEED just know it and pay attention on the great variety of gay -friendly places where you will get some help and where you will get right recommendtions for you as for the parenting and for the all things connected with it. i think that you need just pay attention on the all positive comments of the other people as for this place and just aftr it go there to ask about the help . i think that you need just try this variant.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:15 pm

You know i have some information about it. The National Council of Switzerland refused the request of representatives of homosexual organizations seeking permission to adopt same-sex couples for adoption.The appeal was supported by 83 deputies of the National Council, 97 people voted against it.The authors of the petition wanted to obtain a review of the current legislation, according to which same-sex couples who registered their relationship in the form of civil partnership, do not have the right to adopt. Meanwhile, single and unmarried gays and lesbians, at least on paper, retain this right.

Return to “Fathers’ section”