Is it attractive?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Caleb

Re: Is it attractive?

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:22 am

And then, you yourself were once a child who still lives inside of you. Remember friends, what you were like when you were young. Remember the situation when you lied to other people, including adults, and answer yourself to the question - why did you lie? Probably, you wanted something or something you did not want, right? Now, being adults, you, of course, surpass children in the ability to beautifully lie and / or keep silent important information, but the needs for lies in you and the children are the same. It's hard for us to live without lies.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:21 am

Therefore, we should not take away their fairy tale from people, let them believe in politicians, let them die for other people's interests, let them accumulate rubbish at home and take pride in it.
This is their life. But each of them must have a chance to see clearly, and this is the chance to be given to people. You do not have to stuff yourself with your moral teachings, you just need to make it clear that there is such an opportunity that those who need it can learn from you about the true meaning of life.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:57 am

First of all I want to say that despite the relative youth of this branch of psychological science, its importance for our life and especially for sports is enormous.
Below I will show you how each of these methods, the tools that a sports psychologist uses to work with athletes, each of us can use in his life to overcome all sorts of difficulties and achieve success in a variety of areas. But first, let's find out what sports psychology is.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 am

How do people become so selfish? Yes, it's very simple - they are born by them. Imagine a baby who is completely helpless and can not take care of himself.
He needs the help of adults to survive. When he needs something - he cries, thus attracting the attention of adults. You can say that he is an egoist who thinks only of himself. And he is so, because he must think about himself in order to survive, and he can not think about others.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Firstly, any person looks on the appearance, and then when we speak with each other and learn something new about each other, we look on the person's temper and character. I think that sense of humour is an important thing in relations. As how are you going then to understand each other. The one person will laugh from her joke, and the other will stand with bewildered face. For example, my friend now have relations. Firstly, when she saw her partner she said straight that they can be only friends. But soon they learnt him, and now they love each other very much.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:10 am

Moreover, beliefs can be so strong that people do not change their point of view, even with obvious confusion on their part. Let's say that when some of those with whom I communicate begin to argue with me and assert that I'm wrong, I always ask them why they think so, based on what beliefs, knowledge, facts and so on. And, of course, we come to the conclusion that simply the source, from which they received knowledge about something at one time, told them that this is so, and not otherwise, that they are this belief and carry with them through life. That is, a person bears other people's knowledge and thinks that they are true without questioning them.

Return to “Chit Chat”