the first love

Adrian

Re: the first love

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Sometimes a person wants, but can not, he is not ready to become a father or mother, is not ready to consider a family budget, is not ready to save, solve family problems and much more. Is it worth it to risk and create a family with such a person, is it worth it to go for its creation, being unprepared for this? It's up to you to decide, but keep in mind, it's not so much everything depends on your capabilities, but on the priorities that you set for yourself. This life is generally arranged in such a way that everything we focus on, what we devote the most time and energy to, is thriving.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:37 am

Perhaps this is not in any way reflected in her salary; moreover, she can even be punished for her initiative and for not doing her work, and perhaps even the store's owner will dismiss her as a bad employee, but a good leader. You understand what the beauty of responsibility is here, such a person is closer to the presidency than any other sycophant who, even having injected a lot of wrinkled backs, can surrender at the very last moment, when he has the responsibility to assume which he is not ready to accept.
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:31 pm

It was a classmate, but i felt so shamefull and fulish. He had a girlfriend but i could not cope with my feelings. I realised that it was imposible to get mutual love with him. So we were just school friends and i hope he will never know about my feelings cause it's still shamefull for me.
Josh

Postby Josh » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi Aaron, hope you are doing well. This type of question always makes me laugh if i am honest. As a kid i liked many other people. Everytime i would have a crush on somebody i thought that that was the real love once and forever. Hard to say when actual first love really happened. I believe, now as a grown person, that real first love comes when you are an adult when you actually know how to love and familiar with what it is like to be loved. Until then those are just warm feelings that we have but not real love. That is my personal opinion.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Mental regulation. Here it is a question of ability of the sportsman to cause in the head, including from memory, the certain emotional condition which it is necessary for it for successful performance. That is, we are talking about emotional memory, which does not forget anything. If we have ever, at least once in our life experienced a certain emotion, then if we wish, we can test it again. Accordingly, in order to adjust the athlete to a successful performance, it is necessary to help him to evoke in himself the emotion he experienced when he achieved victories in the past.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:08 pm

For example, in the same court it's sometimes impossible to be honest, even if it's profitable for you, because the truth, no matter how truthful it was, the court, the judge, the jury, may not interest at all, so you have to play justice with cat and mouse, with the help of good lawyers, so as not to become his victim. We can not afford the luxury of truth, we can not always be crystal-clear with everyone, for people will not only use our honesty against us, starting to use us, but they will not forgive us some truth.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:19 pm

All people are unique and therefore comparing them with each other is not correct. You can choose a person for yourself and build a serious relationship with him, nobody deprives you of this right, but not to blame him for not meeting your requirements and therefore is worse than others - it is unreasonable and cynical.
Other people do not have to meet your requirements, they do not have to match the image of the ideal partner that you drew in your head.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:26 am

You understand, not every man is fit for such a role. And not having a man suitable for meeting this need - you can feel very alone, and of course, you will be afraid of this loneliness, because you will be afraid that you will not have a family and you will not have children.
And if you are a man, then you need a caring, decent, responsible, honest to meet this need, and as I consider it, an intelligent woman who is able to become a good mother for your children and a good wife for you.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:05 pm

And only when you decide, to be or not to be free to you, what to do and what not, you can either lose, or find freedom. Discipline is certainly needed by society, without it, it would not exist, but think better about what is needed for you, what personally will lead you to success in life, which will allow you to win it and finish it at the winner level? Self-discipline naturally meets your own interests, if you do not set goals for yourself, others will do it for you, if you do not strive to achieve your goals, then you will pursue strangers.
Lythind

the first love

Postby Lythind » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:26 pm

Wow, such a difficult question I have never thought about that. I hope I never get in such a situation. I think if both partners love each other so much, they should be together, even if one of the partners has a family. They should discuss this situation and make a decission together. Personally I will never ruin ones family only because of MY desire/

Return to “Gay dating”