the first love

Rob1012

Re: the first love

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Hello)
It wasn't a pleasant experience in my life .It all happened in the university .He never looked at me,while I was staring at him for hours .When I tried to contact with him,to become friends for beginning ,he ignored me .We were in any relationships ,but I loved him for 2 years until he entered another university .
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:24 am

Why, as a rule, the first love ends in a catastrophe, why does it persist in memories and dreams, why does it flare up again and again, spurred by social networks, and why ends with another disappointment, this time - full and deep, but no less painful? In other words, what kind of animal is this - the first love? In fact, all these questions to the first love are links in one chain. It is the first - that is why, in the absence of any social experience, it is most often doomed to failure in advance. It is the first time, more than ever, that we do not love a man, but our own love, our own feelings and experiences: we wanted so much to meet with someone, at least someone to love, that you are genuinely in love with the one who allowed this thirst for love to realize.
Romario

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:21 pm

I am glad to be a part of this website and i hope you have the same attitude to pur conversations. My first love was too many years ago and truly say i would like to forget this person and those feelings that connected me and my ex boyfriend.. I would like to say that exactly while my dating with him i understood what means not mutual love and how the person can spoil everything in your life...Hopefully nowadays i understand what means true feelings and how to have mutual love!!!
Romario

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:25 pm

My first love was too many years ago and truly say i would like to forget this person and those feelings that connected me and my ex boyfriend.. I would like to say that exactly while my dating with him i understood what means not mutual love and how the person can spoil everything in your life...Hopefully nowadays i understand what means true feelings and how to have mutual love, I really regret that my first love was so unhappy and to my mind it would be better not to have such experience at all. :x :x :x :x
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Often, such men play the role of Casanova or copy the behavior of a teenager. They like to be young, meticulously follow their appearance, they can keep to a diet and do not get out for hours from the gym. Their fear of aging also contributes to their unwillingness to marry. Gamofobov can be found among holders of creative professions.Gamophobes know how to competently convince not only themselves, but also the woman who is with them, that the eternal search for the perfect halves is normal. But they have no chance to find the ideal woman, because they do not try to fashion their ideal. For them, the ideal is themselves.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:29 am

I am sure you will be interested in this conversation))) it is a constant theme to speak about first love. Everyone has had it. And I also have had many lovers in my life. And I loved not once. But the real mutual love and I can call it as first strong love I felt with my beloved one. With my dear husband. Nowadays I can say with the sureness that nothing can be better than mutual love moreover when you are sure that your partner loves you. First love is different for some people pleasant, for other people upsetting.
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:42 am

Yes, I remember everything but nowadays with other feelings. I had something like love but I am not sure that it was real love as well. It is the best feeling in our life. I can not compare it with something else. I can not describe this feeling. just want to say that this feeling makes your inspires and you are another person when you are in love. It was too many years ago and I don't have positive emotions after it. Actually it is my experience and that's all guys. Nowadays my love is together with me!!!

Return to “Gay dating”